TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

Please do not stray into the political arena. If you comply, I will also.

How do you believe the vote will go Red?
For those who stay I think NO is the only way to go.At least they are able to fight another day.
It is obvious AA wants people to leave and I will. last day 8/13/2012

Reactions: 2 people
Bob as you already know a little money goes a long way here in Tulsa, we have big houses on Lots of acres & lots of toys, many of us can retire at 55 because of the low cost of living, yeah that sucks for guys in New York .....I get it but life isn't fair, hell Horton gets 300 million, no sir life isn't fair but it is what it is, that's how I win, I get one last contract that will give me enough to leave this Industry & enjoy life away from the turmoil & stress

Dan,

This post makes you a sell out. Your support for having the teamsters
represent us makes you a sell out.

I got mine. = A sell out.

Just pointing out your own words to you.

Reactions: 5 people
Just another "I got Mine" retard. This is the mentality of the mechs at AA which make us so vulnerable to manipulation by the greedy company as well as the passive union. All the crying about TWU vs AMFA vs IBT vs AMP is crap. If we ever manage to change unions we still are stuck with the same IGMers (whether line or overhaul) and weak-assed individuals who seek office to benefit themselves at the expense of others. You cannot have a effectual union if the members are mostly unions unto themselves. Raptorman is not the first (mr. Informer gladly proclaimed his YES in 2010 with the infamous line, "I GOT MINE" ) nor will he be the last to take to the keyboard and try and drive an agenda whilst completely blurring the lines between union member and company tool. AA is the enemy BUT ....WE ARE OUR WORST ENEMIES! ps. hey raptor, name is Hatch. in Austin. if you have some kind of problem with what I am saying

Hey Hatch I know there are some guys on here with Integrity that are not cowards because I've met some glad to see your one of them, always good to see someone with some back bone, most of the guys on here I have zero respect for to be honest, there all talk & no action, that's pretty much typical in our Union in fact, as for having a problem with what your saying I don't in fact I agree but after being at AA for 25 years I'm pretty sure nothing is going to change, many of us don't trust each other anymore & most of us are looking to get out of this business as soon as we can from what I'm hearing & with the average age 49 in the next 10 years most of us will be gone, were just going to have to make do as best we can.
Oh I heard that Informer was promoting a yes on the 2010 contract & I was adamantly against that contract because of the 50+ only getting retiree medical & now he's Berating people who want this contract for their reason's ...... Go Figure, That's what i'm saying most are two face & looking for theirs in my opinion ..... I just don't hide it.

Of all the places in the USA that AMR could have chosen for a MTC Base,
they chose this IDIOTIC,BORN AGAIN,SPEAK IN TONGUES,SHxT HOLES! THEY CHOSE
TULE !GOD SAVE ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS !!

Red face it your screwed ..... somebody has to win & somebody has to lose, hopefully this will be your turn to lose. :rolleyes: I think it will because Sam has taken the gloves off finally & is doing a good job of promoting this contract.

Hey Hatch I know there are some guys on here with Integrity that are not cowards because I've met some glad to see your one of them, always good to see someone with some back bone, most of the guys on here I have zero respect for to be honest, there all talk & no action, that's pretty much typical in our Union in fact, as for having a problem with what your saying I don't in fact I agree but after being at AA for 25 years I'm pretty sure nothing is going to change, many of us don't trust each other anymore & most of us are looking to get out of this business as soon as we can from what I'm hearing & with the average age 49 in the next 10 years most of us will be gone, were just going to have to make do as best we can.
Oh I heard that Informer was promoting a yes on the 2010 contract & I was adamantly against that contract because of the 50+ only getting retiree medical & now he's Berating people who want this contract for their reason's ...... Go Figure, That's what i'm saying most are two face & looking for theirs in my opinion ..... I just don't hide it.

I was not "promoting" anythiing, I just had a feeling that given the BK threat that we would not get better.

I still fail to understand why everything you want, are, and need that you speak of that and promote them as every one else's needs.

Example
" with the average age 49"
No you are 49 but that is not the average

" there all talk & no action"
That would be you not us

"the next 10 years most of us will be gone"
Not true, you want to be gone and maybe you will, the rest of us will not be able to afford medical because of your yes vote!

"were just going to have to make do as best we can"
Again that is you, the rest of are still fighting for change.

Bottom line, is you need to discern the difference between what you think, believe, need, and want, compared to what reality is and stop pigeon holeing all of us into your nightmare of a life!

You are basically full of crap and wrong on most of your claims.

Reactions: 1 person
Those are mighty bold words coming from a hobbit.

Cowards shouldn't be allowed in this forum. you could learn a lot from me, Hatch, Chuck, Bob, Ken, Don, Buck & even Dave, stop talking no one wants to hear from cowards ..... really we don't.

BTW your not allowed to use the word BOLD, because it has nothing to do with you.

Cowards shouldn't be allowed in this forum. you could learn a lot from me, Hatch, Chuck, Bob, Ken, Don, Buck & even Dave, stop talking no one wants to hear from cowards ..... really we don't.
Then go play in traffic, the only coward on this board is you. A Raptor has a thick spine, I think you should change your picture to a jelly fish.

cow·ard
   [kou-erd] Show IPA

noun
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

Most YES voters that I have run across IMO...Nothing in the definition about identity!!

BTW your not allowed to use the word BOLD, because it has nothing to do with you.

Truth be known, we are all suppose to remain identities unkown here.

You get attacked just like the rest of us, from unidentified users, so get over it.

Whimpering is not making it any better either. And knowing who is throwing rocks will not make them miss when correctly aimed.

Speak for youself, I want to hear from everyone regardless of knowing their identity or not.

Reactions: 3 people
Dan,

This post makes you a sell out. Your support for having the teamsters
represent us makes you a sell out.

I got mine. = A sell out.

Just pointing out your own words to you.

That's fine I can live with that, Ken this is why I don't like Union's because were all expected to go down together as a group, like they did at Northwest, I have no interest in others making decisions for me nor do you Ken, do you want me deciding you should support the Teamsters or vote YES ??? of course you don't you want to do what you think you should do & you are going to do what you think you should do, that is one thing we have in common Ken, were not cowards that hide who we are nor are we afraid to stand for what we believe in & fight for what we want, make no mistake about it I am doing just that, I have my reasons for wanting this contract & I am doing a lot more that just talking trash on this Board that means nothing, I am telling others at the Base why they should vote for it, Many are listening and changing their minds, I think this one will pass, you gotta do what you gotta do & I have to do the same, may the best Man win my friend.
Sometimes friends have to agree to disagree, when we have the same agenda I enjoy collaborating with you on a common goal but when our Agenda's change then we have to split & follow our own paths until the next time our agenda's align, I respect that you don't follow but go your own way & I know you will respect that I do the same, I'm not a follower it's just not in my nature, I evaluate then decide & stick to my decisions once made just as you do.

There is a 5% cap on the increase per LOM 20 Special wage adjustment! So the 3 year adjustment will not bring amts to the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE NO!
No there's not. You are reading the old LOM. There is no cap on the wage adjustment.