TWU Headcount Changes

I don't know about the AMTs, but all of the stores clerks are transferring to DFW and DWH, Just this past month they've had 20+ senior clerks leave for more secure jobs at DFW and DWH. Lots of inexperienced stock clerks(former Fleet service) have recently started at TAESL and from what i hear are refusing to get trained. Its a sinking ship.

Overspeed said:
E,
This is the LAA side of the house. LUS is adding from what I heard in PHX. GP left out the IAM changes.
Overspeed said:
E,
This is the LAA side of the house. LUS is adding from what I heard in PHX. GP left out the IAM changes.
Exactly when did Peterson start representing IAM members?

Reactions: 1 person
Any word on a system freeze? (Transfers/ upgrades)

Overspeed said:
E,
Well, that's just dumb. Why layoff if LUS is hiring? It's almost as dumb as when CO was understaffed on FA's and UA was overstaffed, and the union didn't seem to want to find a solution that wouldn't require layoffs.

Comatose,
Ouch!

E,
I was told that the TWU wasn't interested in talking on cross utilizing AMTs on each other's aircraft until other more pressing issues are settled. And from the looks of the lawsuit they aren't even talking.

Other than the 70 increase in head count that the company expresses that they need , does anyone know exactly how many Amt's the company is looking for in Miami ??

Thanks

Some of the employees will be working in jobs with a lower classification, which means they could see their pay cut as much as $10,000 per year.

Keep working on getting those Timco wages boys!

Many of the workers will be given the option to relocate to other American Airlines facilities around the country, but because they'd be making the same amount they're making now, Danker doesn't expect any of them to make that choice.

Plenty of openings in JFK and ORD boys. What's that, can't afford to live there!

Latest posts