TWU Local 567

As long as Locals 514 and 530 collaborate(TWU's own words) with the company, they are being too cozy with the company. The International and Local 514 has collaborated with AMR management to destroy the labor unions in this country since 1983. The TWU has no credibility except for Local 100 which stood up against NYC and the EVIL TWU International. Bill, the contract is already a done deal all that's needed is for yellow bellied bastards like you to vote yes.

Looks like you too are in defense mode Princess. Just like one of the guys........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

<_< ------Has anyone wondered if this whole issue is nothing more than a crude smoke screen (diversion) designed to divert, or divide, the membership during contract negotiations!? We should be concentrating on the real issue which is to salvage as much of our former contract as possible! Not pointing fingers at each other! :angry:

<_< ------Has anyone wondered if this whole issue is nothing more than a crude smoke screen (diversion) designed to divert, or divide, the membership during contract negotiations!? We should be concentrating on the real issue which is to salvage as much of our former contract as possible! Not pointing fingers at each other! :angry:

Of course it is. But the line vs. overhaul is easy division. The TWU B-scale, the C-Scale, the SRP/OSM program, the JR Mechanic's with and without creditied experience, and the with and without early retirements have been a staple of TWU labor agreement for years. Either the TWU is in bed with the company creating these divisions and has been for years, or this is indeed simply the most worthless union known to man.

<_< ------- My! MY! MY!------ Testy isn't he? I wonder what Gorden said to To flip this guys light's like that? Could be MCIE has more testosterone than some people thought! :rolleyes: By the way! since when does the Company need a vote of the membership to close a station down "if" it wants too! If the Company wanted to close MCIE, they would have done it by now! But none of us are 100% safe. ------ You know the company should really love this! Divide and conquor! They must be laughing their a$$ off at all this !
Topic on financial boards: AA and AFW was in play with a contractor for transfer of AFW BASE giving AA a nice balance sheet bump from cash and savings. If you look at AA company SEC filings you see AFW as a LIABILITY to the company bottom line. :unsure:

Topic on financial boards: AA and AFW was in play with a contractor for transfer of AFW BASE giving AA a nice balance sheet bump from cash and savings. If you look at AA company SEC filings you see AFW as a LIABILITY to the company bottom line. :unsure:
<_< ------- Woody, your stirring the pot! AFW is no more, or less, safe than anyone of us!!!

Do I see the tactic of whipsawing here?
<_< ----- This last one about AFW was as transparent as they come! Maybe it's just me, but is the Company PropagAAnda Dept. monitoring this board?------- My,my, my!!!! :shock: ------This is one tactic you know they'll use. AFW vrs. MCIE& TUL! the Line stations vrs. Overhaul! Don't fall for it!!!!