TWU Local 567

<_< ------- Looks like the man is doing some serious "back peddling" to me! "Draft letter"! Right! And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you! The man has no business being in the position he's in. But that's not my call is it? One thing I do know is if he goes off the handel that easily, he has no business negotiating anything for anyone! ------- Just one man's opinion!
Look on the bright side, at least you know exactly how he feels about TWA, MCI, and old people. :p

<_< ------- Looks like the man is doing some serious "back peddling" to me! "Draft letter"! Right! And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you! The man has no business being in the position he's in. But that's not my call is it? One thing I do know is if he goes off the handel that easily, he has no business negotiating anything for anyone! ------- Just one man's opinion!

Make that two. :rolleyes:

....I think either Little or Videtich had a phone call conversation with Matthew and directed him to take it down and to publically eat crow. He did, but then spit out the crow with his only apologizing for the profanity. When you eat crow you must swallow it.....

?
Two Hat Matt is not eating crow. He's drinking Cuervo! :up:
Vive Cuervo! :up:
By the way, cuervo means crow in Spanish.

Under these conditions rule 32 does not apply, as much as I dislike Lorenzi I would defend his right to express himself as a union member without interference from the company. A possible charge may be conduct unbecoming a member, but I would argue that the union members bill of rights protects his right to say what he said.

How about conduct unbecoming a OFFICER??? I think the guy just shot himself in the foot

Just a questions but if the guy is not very well liked as some are saying, then how the heck did he get elected to his union position?? Did people vote him in as a joke??? Looks like the jokes on them............

How about conduct unbecoming a OFFICER??? I think the guy just shot himself in the foot

Just a questions but if the guy is not very well liked as some are saying, then how the heck did he get elected to his union position?? Did people vote him in as a joke??? Looks like the jokes on them............

Wonder what the International is waiting for to remove him from office?

Don't you just love his "apology?"

Probably the same method that all incumbent E-Board Officers were re-elected at Local 514.

Actually,Matt hit the nail on the head when it comes to the company "bootlickers". What has all this PLI,CI,JLT,ATT,BMW gotten us? Answer: Nothing but more concessions. While I do not understand why Matt hates line mechanics and MCI with such Venom, He is correct in saying local's 514 and 530 are too cozy with the company.

Actually,Matt hit the nail on the head when it comes to the company "bootlickers". What has all this PLI,CI,JLT,ATT,BMW gotten us? Answer: Nothing but more concessions. While I do not understand why Matt hates line mechanics and MCI with such Venom, He is correct in saying local's 514 and 530 are too cozy with the company.
<_< ------- Princess, Matt dislikes MCIE because he still perceives us as a threat to AFW! HE knows that there is nothing that they're doing there that we couldn't do here! Including TASEL! There are quit a few people here, myself included, that have more than a working experience on the RB211 engines. WE even have a test cell here, that with a little updating, could handel the engine! We have the experienced people, the space, and yes, when it suits us, the willingness to work with the company!And the rent is one hell'va lot cheaper than AFW!!!

I think HATE is an understatement Princess! It appears to me that he is in defense mode. Either he can't defend his actions and wants to "prove" something or he has jumped off the deep end and could care less about anything at this point. I don't even see the reason for his "fuss" in the first place. It's not like we didn't already know his local's choices. And because the other locals choose to continue the working together process that makes us cozy??? Who do you think is going to have more credibility come November??? Someone who is at least open to discussion or someone who wants to play vigilante militant? Wasn't the latter amfa's MO????? Better look at the bigger picture.

Wonder what the International is waiting for to remove him from office?

Don't you just love his "apology?"

I'd be worried about the company before the Internatl if I were him. Was that an apology????????

I think HATE is an understatement Princess! It appears to me that he is in defense mode. Either he can't defend his actions and wants to "prove" something or he has jumped off the deep end and could care less about anything at this point. I don't even see the reason for his "fuss" in the first place. It's not like we didn't already know his local's choices. And because the other locals choose to continue the working together process that makes us cozy??? Who do you think is going to have more credibility come November??? Someone who is at least open to discussion or someone who wants to play vigilante militant? Wasn't the latter amfa's MO????? Better look at the bigger picture.

As long as Locals 514 and 530 collaborate(TWU's own words) with the company, they are being too cozy with the company. The International and Local 514 has collaborated with AMR management to destroy the labor unions in this country since 1983. The TWU has no credibility except for Local 100 which stood up against NYC and the EVIL TWU International. Bill, the contract is already a done deal all that's needed is for yellow bellied bastards like you to vote yes.

I'd be worried about the company before the Internatl if I were him. Was that an apology????????

Not quite sure the company CAN and WILL do something to him..
Oh yea,,,just ask him,,,that was an apology.

Latest posts