TWU Local 567

<_< -------This is a prim example of lack of leadership by the Union (International). You have multiple locals going off in all different directions with no central authority coordinating the Unions direction! At least the IAM had it's "District" that served that purpose, between the Locals and international!-------- Now please don't think this as an indorsment for the IAM! It's not meant to be!

<_< -------This is a prim example of lack of leadership by the Union (International). You have multiple locals going off in all different directions with no central authority coordinating the Unions direction! At least the IAM had it's "District" that served that purpose, between the Locals and international!-------- Now please don't think this as an indorsment for the IAM! It's not meant to be!

HUH?

Local Autonomy is the staple of the AMFA Consitution.

Do you suggest the TWU International Dictate that TWU Local 567 stay in "working together" game?

Matt says that AFW will be the swing vote. Swing vote of what? Closing of MCI? COLA? If so, which way? For or against? The letter, although passionate in nature, comes at a time when "in-house" fighting is just what the company wants. Hopefully, this will cease.

Matt says that AFW will be the swing vote. Swing vote of what? Closing of MCI? COLA? If so, which way? For or against? The letter, although passionate in nature, comes at a time when "in-house" fighting is just what the company wants. Hopefully, this will cease.

Yeah, we delay any card drives to oust the TWU so that there will not be any talk of "dividing the membership" or "disrupting negotiations" or "in-fighting is playing into the companies hands", and instead the leadership demonstrates that those seeking to replace the TWU are not the source of a divided membership.

You guys should never under estimate the power of the TWU time bomb truth.

Kirk Wells no longer works for AA, but before he left, I heard the truth directly from his mouth and he understands why dissidents exist within the TWU.

I myself was a TWU Bubba-leiver. And once educated, learned the truth and the negatives of the TWU.

Never under estimate the truth being exposed when it comes to the TWU.
Never count out any member as potential leader to remove the TWU. Instead of attacking and alienating the stooges, educate them and embrace their mis-understanding.

Only then will the TWU be removed from AA property.

When I mention TEAM TWU I refer to those who KNOW the twu is fatally flawed yet still peddle the undemocratic ways of an industrial union for skilled craftsmen.

There are those who support the twu because, as you say, they simply do not know the truth. These individuals just need to hear the facts.

And for kirky, I know he left AA. I was just wondering out loud if he still cares one way or the other about the twu which he gladly sold himself to for 30 pieces of silver.

Lets put things in perspective. Matt Lorenzi is not a friend of the Line Mechanic and has personally told me so in 2003. He is upset today and let everyone know it. When he gets what he wants he will be Local 514 and 530 best friend again. His rants are not be believed to be credible in the nature of unionism. He is just crying foul because his feelings got hurt!

Lets put things in perspective. Matt Lorenzi is not a friend of the Line Mechanic and has personally told me so in 2003. He is upset today and let everyone know it. When he gets what he wants he will be Local 514 and 530 best friend again. His rants are not be believed to be credible in the nature of unionism. He is just crying foul because his feelings got hurt!
<_< ---------Hey! Just before Contract talks is no time to be starting brush fires in your own front yard!!!!

I think Chuck is correct here.

From what I have heard, Matt is for Matt and nobody else.

I think Chuck is correct here.

From what I have heard, Matt is for Matt and nobody else.
That is correct, it's all about Matt and only Matt.

I see they removed his posts from the 567 homepage. I guess we wait and see if he is removed from office and potentially his AA job.

<_< ---------Hey! Just before Contract talks is no time to be starting brush fires in your own front yard!!!!

I don't look at it as fire setting. I think it is more or the truth. I did not know much about Lorenzi before the "rant". Now I am better informed as to his true nature. It will be interesting to see if someone complains about his language and invokes Article 32.

It will be interesting to see if someone complains about his language and invokes Article 32.
I'm sure a few rule 32 charges will be filed on Matt, afterall he is not well liked.

This quote about the guys in KC might come back to bite him:

Did you idiots think for a minute that
management is going to continue to keep you dip#### open, after your
antiquated ###es have been a drag on the operation for YEARS (after all, all
you are is a contraceptive mistake from an “acquisitionâ€￾!!!

I'm sure a few rule 32 charges will be filed on Matt, afterall he is not well liked.

This quote about the guys in KC might come back to bite him:
<_< -------Oh yea! That one will definitely bit him in the tail feathers!!!! :down: It would be just one more thing to point to in a discrimination law suit!