Twu More Members,

Johnny Lunchbox said:
AMFA= A bunch of "I wants"
Hey you got one right!

I want, and I am proud of it.

I want a union of mechanics to represent me.

I want a union that I can elect and re-call national officers.

I want a union that is not affiliated with AFL-CIO promoting gays/lesbians/gun control.

I want a union that will promote skill instead of a false hope of strength in numbers.

I want a union that I am assured a vote on changes or amendments to my contract.

I want a union that doesn't spread fear to control the masses.

I want a union that believes the working man is under paid and fights for higher wages and benefits.

I want...

I don't want the TWU = A bunch of "I will give"

Decision 2004 said:
Hey you got one right!

I want, and I am proud of it.

I want a union of mechanics to represent me.

I want a union that I can elect and re-call national officers.

I want a union that is not affiliated with AFL-CIO promoting gays/lesbians/gun control.

I want a union that will promote skill instead of a false hope of strength in numbers.

I want a union that I am assured a vote on changes or amendments to my contract.

I want a union that doesn't spread fear to control the masses.

I want a union that believes the working man is under paid and fights for higher wages and benefits.

I want...

I don't want the TWU = A bunch of "I will give"
It obvious from your post that you are in fact an elitist..! You project a " ME FIRST ATTITUDE" with the rhetoric you spew...! But if you are who I think you are then you don't meet the criteria for full representation under the AMFA umbrella. You would be considered in fact one of the "Splinter Groups" as suggested by ALF himself...! And under the AMFA umbrella your seniority rights would be for sale....!

----------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!