UNION FACTS

Making things up again Gonzo?

Seems there are numerous questions on numerous threads you never answered.

disappear back to your little hole from where you slithered from, scumbag.

---------------------------------------
So that is NOT attacking. You're a joke of a man, a lost soul wounded by the big bad wolf called the world and you are trying to strike out at anything and anyone to make it feel better.

Why don't you go sell some more houses you moron and stop bad mouthing unions and the people in there by coming on here and pretending to add something positive. You're a dried up loser who can't look ahead only backwards and why you're still posting your venom...hit the road moron.
You are a funny dude, man :lol: :lol: Oh, my, now you are turning to insults..moron???me??? Yea, maybe I am in your view...how nice...from you, i'll take that as a compliment :lol: :lol:

Just keep on believing your twisted view of the world as you see it... every exec or for that matter anyone associated with anything "management" is scum of the earth, as you put it. Or another little nugget from your fried brain cell..."Looking up to the chinese worker with envy"!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn, i'm still rolling from that one..

Your drivel speaks for itself!!

Good DAY!!!!...Yes, even to you smorzando boy...

Here is this person's TRUE colors as he wrote me in a PM. I worked as an inspector and this guy was the biggest malcontent I ever ran across, he is no different here. It's obvious he has me confused but I sure had his number.

=====================================================
Deleted by smorzando via of friendly advice. I believe I made my case regardless. . .

I am posting my opinion.

If you read the Terms of Service you would know this thread has outlived itself.

Don't you have to run and hide since you can't debate Delldude?

Here is this person's TRUE colors as he wrote me in a PM. I worked as an inspector and this guy was the biggest malcontent I ever ran across, he is no different here. It's obvious he has me confused but I sure had his number.

=====================================================
Deleted by smorzando via of friendly advice. I believe I made my case regardless. . .
Character assassination, once again..You calling me a malcontent is once again a compliment... I believe an apolisy is in order, but, I know better. Maybe I do have you confused with someone else, I don't think I do though.. :lol: I was an Inspector as well, friend and I got along with all my fellow co-workers...I guess you hid it well, pal B) Use the ignore feature, dude...you'll sleep better at night

Like I said, time for this one to be locked and moved.
Locked and moved only because you high-jacked this thread to de-rail the topic at hand because you disagree with the content....You haven't posted one thing in this whole thread to add to the debate of the topic....All you posted was your same old drivel about "anti-union", the author of the web site is a mean old dirty Republican...BLAH, BLAH, and trying to stifle other posters' opines that differ from your beliefs.

You stated this topic has nothing to do with U, or aviation??? Really, now.....There are unions representing both U and AWA workers. So a differing view that was the ORIGINAL point of this thread, most DEFINATELY belongs here...You don't like the topic?...leave....looks like there are plenty of other threads you can go to ruin....er, I mean add your opinion to.

Locked and moved only because you high-jacked this thread to de-rail the topic at hand because you disagree with the content....You haven't posted one thing in this whole thread to add to the debate of the topic....All you posted was your same old drivel about "anti-union", the author of the web site is a mean old dirty Republican...BLAH, BLAH, and trying to stifle other posters' opines that differ from your beliefs.

You stated this topic has nothing to do with U, or aviation??? Really, now.....There are unions representing both U and AWA workers. So a differing view that was the ORIGINAL point of this thread, most DEFINATELY belongs here...You don't like the topic?...leave....looks like there are plenty of other threads you can go to ruin....er, I mean add your opinion to.
This guy needs some serious mental health attention, seems the safety nets have failed him....I wonder--should I post his PM again...Hmmmm

Making things up again Gonzo?

Seems there are numerous questions on numerous threads you never answered.

Ahhh...your imagination is still active 7. You mean that the answers you wanted were not given. There is no need to make things up 7. :)

"This guy needs some serious mental health attention, seems the safety nets have failed him....I wonder--should I post his PM again...Hmmmm" smorzando

Hmmm....smorzando I have yet to see where you have contributed something of value to any discussion on the board. Stick to the bag room smorzando. :)

This guy needs some serious mental health attention, seems the safety nets have failed him....I wonder--should I post his PM again...Hmmmm
mal·con·tent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mlkn-tnt)
adj.
Dissatisfied with existing conditions.

n.
A dissatisfied person.
One who rebels against the established system

In a previous post you called me a malcontent.....I'm not so sure I "rebelled" against the system, although I was dissatisfied, like many were, including youself...Why did you not stay???

To your other post, your really getting ridiculous now..Now your a mental health professional diagnosing me over postings on a message board ;) Safety nets haven't failed me because I did not need nor do I require any. I made sure that myself and family are well taken care of, but, thanks for your concern.....Also, A PM is what it is supposed to be..What's the matter Mr. Boo-Who, did a couple swear words make you ANGRY?? Like I said, time for that free check-up with the Doc....Have him up your milligrams on your script!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Piney

700, and smoors boy have been doing everything in their power to get this thread locked, tossed, or whatever, by the Mods. If past history is any indication, 700 will get the Mods to close it.

I do agree that this thread WAS going very smoothly, with good old fashioned debate, until these 2 self made mods joined in...

Good DAY, Sir!!!

:cop:

Don't post private messages. This will get you some time away from the boards.

By the way, the next person that insults another poster or uses profanity will spend a few days in the cornfield.

B)-->QUOTE(Todd B @ Feb 25 2006, 03:43 PM) [post="356971"][/post]

:cop:

Don't post private messages. This will get you some time away from the boards.

By the way, the next person that insults another poster or uses profanity will spend a few days in the cornfield.
[/quote]
It's about time THANK YOU