Union Leaders

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
article

I am fed up with this company and also it’s “so-calledâ€￾ union leaders, specifically Bill Pollock with his comment: "We're hoping our action provides leadership to other (labor) groups to position ourselves to be a leading-edge carrier". What a joke this guy is saying crap like that. This management team obviously can’t management anything and why we are where we are. Like Marick Masters, a University of Pittsburgh business professor said: "It's a big win" for US Airways. Duh, hell I am no professor and “Iâ€￾ know as much. What it does is put a stamp of approval on an inept management team and tells them to go ahead and do what they want no matter how bad it hurts the employees, they are behind you. What really should be happening is petitioning the courts for new management. The pilots must not be using oxygen when they fly because they are brain dead, some anyway. I have had enough of this insanity and this will be my parting topic and post. I am moving on and away from all this and none to soon. Good luck to all U employees because with the leadership that ALPA demonstrates you we all sorely need it.

cavalier said:
specifically Bill Pollock with his comment: "We're hoping our action provides leadership to other (labor) groups to position ourselves to be a leading-edge carrier". What a joke this guy is saying crap like that.
[post="188299"][/post]​

Cav,

Relax, chill, take it easy. Generally speaking, people in high positions dont make statements that are released to the press. They are ALL made up, completely bogus, designed statements to target certain interests. In this case its fairly obvious that this is targeted at the traveling public to instill confidence that tickets bought will be tickets honored. Its also designed to make the pilots look as good as possible after their pi$$poor leadership lacking infighting correct image that the press portrayed. Read any release on PRNEWSWIRE. Its all the same garbage.

DENVER, CO