US AIRWAYS advertises in the wall street journal

Freedom, for once I do agree with you about the mortgage crisis. I can't believe that someone as yourself, with such economic concern, has no retirement put in place, or any savings???? What are you going to do if this meltdown, as you call it, occurs???! :mellow:

well it's like pig mentioned , what we're doing now is a double edged sword ... if the market meltdown happens as i'm sure it will .. it really won't matter if you have stocks or money in the bank ...

The stock market will in short order crash ... stocks might be oh say 10% of their worth ... and the dollar will devalue , tremendously ... at some point we're bound to see bank runs ... etc .... i don't even want to contemplate further ... but at that point having a savings will be the least of my worries ...

Freedom, I wish you good luck. You don't have no retirement or savings, yet you chuck bags at US?? I hope you will start investing toward your future NOW! Please start saving at least some money , or get Real my friend.. :(

Doesn't the worthless excuse of US Airways' international presence fly to Norwegia namely OSLO and STOCKHOLM?

C'mon. EVERYONE knows Stockholm is not in Norwegia. As my latin friends say it is in "Suisse" (Switzerlandia) or maybe they said "Suecia". I don't know, it's all so confusing. I have a GDL overnite next week. Does anyone know if that is in Spain or Puerto Rico?

I'm thinkin' a "worthless excuse of a presence" is better than NO presence. (But then I LIVE in Tempe, so that should tell you something!) Maybe your'e right. What do those geographicly challenged idiots in Tempe from American Western who iniciated all this "worthless" international expansion know? MORONS!

AYE CHIHUAHUA and VIVA ESPANA!

USPHX

C'mon. EVERYONE knows Stockholm is not in Norwegia. As my latin friends say it is in "Suisse" (Switzerlandia) or maybe they said "Suecia". I don't know, it's all so confusing. I have a GDL overnite next week. Does anyone know if that is in Spain or Puerto Rico?

USPHX

I think it's in London. I keep hearing all the international mamas complaining about that GDLondon plane always breaking. Wow, watch out, they're gonna wonder how you got that trip!!!

Don't you see? If we don't all stake out a place under a bridge near a Wendy's soon, the only bridges left will be near McDonalds or Waffle House (try finding a Wall Street Journal in those dumpsters).

COLUMBUS, Georgia – Former President Donald J. Trump made a surprise visit to a Waffle House in Georgia on Saturday afternoon, stunning onlookers and drawing a crowd while he declared, “Waffles on Trump!”

IMG_6744-830x415.jpeg

Latest posts