Us Airways First Class Good/bad

Hey Tom,

Frequency.
That's what us offer.

ps. there is allways the bus. And you can spell that Greyhound, Airtrain, JetBule, whatever.

Atlantic said:
Hey Tom,

Frequency.
That's what us offer.

ps. there is allways the bus. And you can spell that Greyhound, Airtrain, JetBule, whatever.
Bzzzzzt. Wrong. SWA beats you hands down on frequency at all of my frequent destinations. And ATA looks pretty good too.

You keep cutting back. Eliminating banks. Dropping days. Downsizing aircraft. Where does it end?

Nope, sorry, frequency isn't it. You'll have to try again.

The path that US Airways is on is a parody of a low fare carrier -- you've been steadily morphing into your own frightful propoganda re: low fare carriers. Every misery you've ever imagined that they inflict on their customers you've managed to surpass. You've yet to grasp the fundamental reason why they succeed and why their customers love them -- and thus cannot for the life of you convey any of the benefits of low fare carriers to your customers. Every effort that you make backfires as you pursue that chimera. All the while the few remaining positive differentiators that you still have are being relentlessly hammered away at from within. It's not a pretty picture.

Does it have to be this way? No, it doesn't. It's not too late. But the trend is "less than encouraging".

Yup, there's always the bus. Trust me -- when it suits me I do take it. And when the few remaining things that US Airways offers me that make it worth my while to fly these planes aren't there for a given trip then those busses are right where I am. No upgrades? Just some cramped & dirty seat somewhere in the back and probably in the middle? I'll happily pay SWA to carry me. Heck, I'll pay them more because I know that I'm not throwing the money away if my plans change. And I know that they treat me like a customer not a "PAX".

Latest posts

Back