US Airways Flights To Brazil Begin December 2, 2009

Ouch.....only 17 Business class seats??? Is that the configuration for all 767's?
Technically, the press release is correct. There are 18 physical seats. Nevermind that one is blocked from ever being used....

And, yes, all the US 762s have 18 J seats.

Yah, US needs to add seats to its business cabin:

http://industry.bnet.com/travel/10001952/p...ercent-or-more/

Fudgey- wudgey for CEO! :up:

Well, after having read the article, LCC sould be in good shape!!! I mean, seeing as how they don't have to worry about the precipitious drop Asia and South America has seen in business travel recently. When the economy turns around however, that's going to be a different story, though again, it probably won't affect LCC much as they're not known for their Business Class offerings and there clearly isn't much demand for it. Most airlines have more first class seats on narrow-body aircraft than LCC has Business Class offerings on their flagship widebody, the 20 year old 767-200. :lol:

Must like it won't affect the likes of, oh say, Delta. Considering Delta to runs around with 20 year old 76-300's and the same type of seats as airways, they should be in the same pool. Then again US Airways new seats are light years a head of Delta. The pod's are amazing, compared to the cheap platstic, barely padded, bought off the internet seats, Delta is going for. I hardly doubt you could really consider a few 777's DL has a flagship, there simply is enough to go around. I guess those tired 747's are the actually flagship.

I am quite thankful Airways and United and Continental are ailigning products and offering the best to our customers in Star Alliance. A tranfer of a Continental customer to Delta in sky team, always left our customers with much to be desired once the boarded a Delta aircraft. ;)

Just wondering if the outbound flight crews originate in CLT or PHL? I know the flight CLT-GIG will be crewed by PHL based employees, but will they originate in PHL and work both PHL-CLT and CLT-GIG that same evening?

I'm going to route ORD-PHL-CLT-GIG on the outbound so I'm curious. Keeping my fingers crossed they start the festivities in PHL!

-Kinglobjaw