US Airways to Recall Pilots as Fleet of 100-Seat Jets Grows

Separately, Scott Kirby has told the pilots that he believes pay scales by aircraft groupings (widebody, narrowbody, and EMB-190) would reduce aircaft pilot training events and in turn would create value for the corporation. This value, and the value estimate used by ALPA E&FA and the Company according to the negotiators, can be used to help boost pilot pay, benefits, and other contract items.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Surely you can't believe that Scott Kirby intends to use whatever monies are saved by reducing aircraft groupings to enhance other areas of the pilots contract. How many times will you fall for that bait and switch. Kirby intends to negotiate every labor group as low as he can get them, period. It's just business, so stop accepting everything you hear as if it were true.

700UW,

Does it make you feel good to insult and ridicule people?

Charles Simmons said, "Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools," which I believe is an accurate view of an individual like your self.

It appears the greater your feeling of inferiority that yo obviously experienced (LavMan), the more powerful is your urge to conquest, and the more violent the emotional agitation you display.

I find it interesting that you no longer work at US Airways, but yet you spend a lot of time on this message board.

Remmeber..."A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man" -- Archibald Macleish

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Chip,

It's awesome to see that after 5 years off property, you are still full of crap.

How does it feel to be the mouthpiece of management?

Obviously you have become comfortable with your role as a company tool. To me, a tool is a tool and that's not a good thing.

Why not just let the company do their own FUD campaigning?

700UW,

You're like a broken record and instead of having constructive debate you continue to try to discredit others, even whe nyou have been corrected, because you cannot argue the facts.

Moreover, you no longer have a stake in the company.

I think Ed Howe had a great quote regarding respect. "One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself," Howe.

Why? Because men and women are respectable only as they respect. Maybe when you understand this basic concept people will give you the time of day, however, I believe this will not happen until you lose your anger because. I often wonder (for bitter people who have no other recourse to insult others is) how much more grievous are the personal consequences of anger than the causes of it?

Obviously, this negative emotion cannot be healthy nor can it help a persons longevity.

See, your anger and insults do not bother me, but they obviously bother you.

Flylow22,

Your comments have nothing to do with this thread and clearly show your lack of understanding. It appears your furlough has created a problem for you. When would now be a good time to let your anger subside? Life is too short...

TheWatcher,

TheWatcher said: "You have attempted to time and time again set yourself up as the self appointed messiah of company planning, insider information, mind reading and decisions. When you stop pretending to be what you are not, then i will stop asking you to prove it."

USA320Pilot comments: When I can reveal a source I have in the past. When I am told osmething in confidence I will not. Who first reported the United deals to the ALPA MEC? Who first reported the United domestic code sharing program on this message board? Who first reported US Airways was in negotiations with Boeing for new gneration B-737s on this message board? Who first reported US Airways was evaluating service to Tel Aviv on this message board, etc.?

Give me a break!

This topic is about information provided to the ALPA MEC from the Company. You can choose to believe it or not, but, the fact remains the MEC has received this information and certain pilots within the Association received the information.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

700UW,

Does it make you feel good to insult and ridicule people?

Charles Simmons said, "Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools," which I believe is an accurate view of an individual like your self.

It appears the greater your feeling of inferiority that yo obviously experienced (LavMan), the more powerful is your urge to conquest, and the more violent the emotional agitation you display.

I find it interesting that you no longer work at US Airways, but yet you spend a lot of time on this message board.

Remmeber..."A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man" -- Archibald Macleish

Regards,

USA320Pilot

From an earlier post:

You are truly a classless act who seems to "get off" on insulting others. By the way, when was the last time you handled an inflight emergency as a Captain, flew in combat, or conducted a Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation flight?

I can tell you the exact date I did all three.

By the way, if you are ever booked on my flight you will not be transported. Why? As the pilot-in-command I am responsible for the safety of flight and I cannot transport lunatics.
Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Pot, meet Kettle

700UW,

USA320Pilot comments: When I can reveal a source I have in the past. When I am told osmething in confidence I will not.

Confidence:
in confidence, as a secret or private matter, not to be divulged or communicated to others; with belief in a person's sense of discretion: I told him in confidence.

Look it up. You are not a man of honor and you own words prove it......so don't start with your long diatribe.

I'm not going to continue with "mud slinging", emotional comments, or to try and discredit the messenger. If you choose to do so, so be it.
Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE

October 15, 2003
This is Jack Stephan with a US Airways MEC update for Wednesday, October 15, with four new items.

Item 3. The LGA Council 135 LEC election ballot count was completed on October 10, and the results are as follows:

With 62.2% of the eligible pilots participating in the vote:

Captain Leo A. Guerrero was elected captain rep with 27 votes.

Captain Laurence A. Munn, Jr. received 24 votes.

Captain Raymond E. Belz was elected first officer rep with 42 votes.

Captain Donald Breeger received 8 votes.

First Officer Bruce R. Limpitlaw was elected secretary/treasurer with 34 votes.

First Officer George M. Platz received 12 votes.

This term of office begins March 1, 2004 and ends on February 28, 2006.

Unbelievable.

When you have to keep constantly defending yourself and your self propogated garbage to a growing list of different people, at some point common sense should kick in, and you give it up.

Don the black dress and sing the eulogy. This diatribe that you constantly preach is DEAD.

How ever do you find time to fly when you are so busy being the mouth piece for others?

I get lots of free time because about 723 people call me boss, and i can delegate. Where do you get all this extra time from. Between mapping out routes and ordering new planes and negotiating contracts and flying, along with being corporate mouth piece. Extraordinary.

700UW,

There is a difference between insulting others and simply pointing out facts. You're the one who always, I mean always fires the first shot at people, you clearly are inflammatory, and are angry.

What's interesting is instead of entering into constructive debate you try to discredit others. That tells me you live in fear of those you try to debate.

See I believe men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by a little bit of education.

TheWatcher,

It’s great that “you have lots of free time and 723 people call you bossâ€￾, but what does that have to do with the article to start this topic of “Replying to US Airways to Recall Pilots as Fleet of 100-Seat Jets Grows?â€￾

My comments on this topic came from the ALPA MEC Training Committee, nothing more and nothing less, until the same disgruntled people began personal attacks.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Blah, Blah, Blah...Does it make you feel good to insult and ridicule people?

More repetitive loads 'o all about :wacko: me me me :wacko:. The latest versions come peppered with quotes justifying all the various reasons why/how :wacko: judges others. :rolleyes: Blatant, right up in your grill ironic hypocrisy in the above quote, eh?

There will never be an r in Nocella, and yourself will always be one word.

And the laughs just keep on coming!! :lol: :lol:

He dreams of flying a widebody and being either in management or holding an elected position in ALPA. All unlikely. Especially when he sees how many numbers he loses as his often referred to ALPA "experts" integrate the seniority list.

He dreams of folks looking up to him and respecting him and thinking he is important. Even more unlikely.

He thinks he is something he is not. And people on this board with intelligence can see right through him. Easily.

He is dangerous because he doesn't understand or respect his profession. He thinks it is a job. And he is willing to do his job for any amount of money. Because he has no confidence in his ability to make a living outside of flying airplanes.

He is the poster child for the 57% aka GAG. They were not, and are not, willing to accept a risk of company liquidation to stand up for their profession. Because they think their profession is a job.

They "live to fight another day" but that is a day they know will not come. Because they have no integrity. No self-confidence. No backbone and no ability or desire to do anything other than fly airplanes. And they will accept anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to continue to have "a job".

They have telegraphed this fear to Jerry Glass many times. This thread is yet another one of his telegraphed messages. Telling Glass he (they) will repeat and believe anything that provides a ray of light for a pilot however dim or unlikely that ray of light is.

He is the face of the 57%. The pilots who truly think they saved the airline. Saved "jobs". Which makes them as arrogant and as ignorant of the airline business as they are cowardly.

This is why he gets under folks skin. Because he is a jellyfish. And most who post on this board are not.

pilot

with all due respect usa320pilot i think it's phl -tlv. not phx-tlv. someone made a mistake.

At the risk of interrupting the love fest here I'll ask again:

Is it 26 per month thru December or 26 total between now and december?

Latest posts