US Pilot Labor Thread 7/20-7/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it was obvious to everybody but the ALPA MEC that the MDA positions were, in fact, mainline. (The PHL LEC Sec/Treas was an MDA pilot and a furloughee could not have held that position.)

So, by the time the pilots finally voted to discontinue the benefit, the only pilots who were affected were those that rejected recall (and the opportunity to have the company paid medical.) That's hardly throwing anybody under the bus.

ALPA knew, as you point out the PHL LEC SEC/Treas was a good example of what ALPA knew.

In addition, I distinctly remember a flowery MEC letter of "ALPA victory" congratulating themselves for their valiant efforts to restore furloughed pilots back to "Mainline".. when furloughed pilots starting filling the MDA slots.

Ya, EastUS's bravado and machismo get old.

The "We Bad, We Bad"/.."Booyashaka"..."I Bet"/etc BS from the west, without any ability to back any of such up..is long since past tiresome as well...as are the countless variations on "I want the captain seat.... and most of all I want every east pilot to pay for it" . When any idividual forwards any challenge and/or wager...I expect them to back it up. We've clearly different notions of "INTEGRITY"..and how that "MATTERS" ;)

Good link. Have a Good One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back