US pilot labor thread 6/21-6/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
We differ on that. I hope that the instigators on the west side do not settle and get shown the door. Getting fired in this business pretty much means you're done, as far as being an airline pilot is concerned.

It's unforgivable that a few west people have stirred this up to such a level, precluding the west side from really having any input in their own future.
If they do settle, that only solves 1/2 their problems. If they don't, oh well, you gotta love stupid. The investigation continues outside of USAPA. Kind of like "As the whoppa turns" Next episode coming to a web board near you. :lol:

Thanks, point being that seeham called all of us wanting a deal, no west pilots called seeham, of course usapa's update forget's to mention that. BTW the # is zero.

So you personally received a call from Seeham? Or is that more BS? I really struggle accepting anything you guys say anymore as accurate.

I would surmise that if you actually received a call, it was a courtesy call, since we can assume that you are not being defended by AWAPPA or Leonidas. We all know they left you out to dry and you're desperately trying to raise cash for your defense, (I've seen the requests on the internet). Seeham's office, if they did give you a courtesy call, to see if you would like to simply pay for damages rather than go through the costly legal proceedings and pay for damages goes beyond the call of duty in my opinion. Naturally, your group jumps to the conclusion that there's something suspicious behind the effort. Typical, just like the assumption the east is pleading with the west to participate; you guys think we're doing this because USAPA is broke, which couldn't be further from the truth. Consequently, you fail to see that we are actually attempting to help you guys out.

Last, why on earth would USAPA update the membership on whether or not they provided you a courtesy call to give you an opportunity to settle out of court? Do you really think that rises to the level of a membership update? It's trivial, we don't care, Leonidas - non-issue.

#1 Funniest Post ever - You win toothy!

USAPA mined the high road!

Just an observation = Lately..you folks seem reduced to unimpressive "one-liners" in any attempted advancement of your position. Shouldn't that tell you something as to how well your "All Out Warfare" is honestly going?

Just an observation = Lately..you folks seem reduced to unimpressive "one-liners" in any attempted advancement of your position. Shouldn't that tell you something as to how well your "All Out Warfare" is honestly going?

My observations as well, US. The Leo-AWAPPA all out solo war, with "fire in their eyes," has resulted in nothing more than a terrible a** whoopin'. Brow beaten, demoralized, out maneuvered at every turn - they're now reduced to the level of one sentence pathetic name calling attacks.

So you personally received a call from Seeham? Or is that more BS? I really struggle accepting anything you guys say anymore as accurate.

Though I am not a defendant I know one of them who did recieve a phone call from Seham. He is apparantly calling these guys himself.

Though I am not a defendant I know one of them who did recieve a phone call from Seham. He is apparantly calling these guys himself.
Now there's a lawyer that's going way above and beyond. I'm sure he's offering a chance to end this at USAPA's request. It should be evident that USAPA wants to heal the wounds and the silliness to stop.

I'm surprised he could get through. I hear their phones are always busy.

Thanks, ableoneable. It's not that the act was difficult to believe, rather, I'm finding it difficult to take what some posters are claiming as fact anymore, which is unfortunate. I did note that Leonidas claimed he was called personally, I guess he would know first hand.........

OK. From one call, from Seham to a defendant, you have extrapolated that "Seham is apparently calling (all) these guys himself".

Aside from being a logical cripple, you assume Seham called someone "out of the blue". Since I know of one of the defendants making contact in a roundabout way requiring the union (Seham) to call him, would that count?

While your thought process descends to the ALPA west MEC level I would never make assumptions about the apparent gigantic brain abscess you seem to have suffered and would write off the apparent mental discontinuities to drug or alcohol involvement, so far.

Get your facts straight, then report. Not the other way around, which would be like firing, then aiming.

Blathering about any/all variations of "poor, pitiful me" won't serve your purposes well

And yet who said this?

You guys seem utterly incapable of envisioning a group that's fully "had it" with being stomped on.

Poor easties, who's got the vision problem now? :lol:

PS- Thanks for the one liners. Keep 'em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back