usairways f/a east wings

I know this might have been discussed in the Uniform post, but finally Us Westies are wearing the "new" East wings. They are a beauty. We are really "one" airline at least without the new uniform. They are way better than the West wings, and look sharp. I could careless about what is happening with the East pilot fiasco, and will enjoy wearing the real US Airways wings in protest that some of us are not divided, but hope will eventulally be united soon! Thanks. :up:

it's the same silver wings we have on the east . no plastic. i started a thread on this last week . mods if you can merge it it would be great.

it's the same silver wings we have on the east . no plastic. i started a thread on this last week . mods if you can merge it it would be great.
Etops thanks for your reply. I started the new thread as an Thank You post. Not to overshadow what you already posted. THX! :D I believe whatever airline you worked for, wear them!! PSA, Piedmont, Allegheny, Republic, HP, whatever! Be proud, and wear them!!! I am proud to finally wear US Airways wings! I am sick of the copper one's I have weared for years... :p

I guess I just never understood what was so wrong about having our names on our wings. If some of you weren't hellish f/a's, haha, you wouldn't have to hide your name. (THIS IS NOT A GENERALIZATION, but seriously, if you're a b!tch, live up to it.) It is, afterall, just your first name. You never had to put your full first name on them. You could put whatever you wanted essentially.

And, I walk around with my new wings with a post-it note tacked underneath with my name. It classes them up a bit. Ha.

As a reminder...America West BOUGHT BANKRUPT LIQUIDATION TARGET USAirways (east)... and I will only wear the east wings the day they FORCE me to. Which looks to be a long time due to the typical management FUBAR with the uniform situation.. I do like the new uniform stuff I have got so far.. but still have received no pants.. Were we going to be Chippendales with the associated perks and tips I would have been ok with the wings.. ;-)

Well if THAT wasn't one of the most UNEDUCATED posts I have read in ages. Anyway moving on past that one :rolleyes: enjoy your wings. When you feel the way you do "playboy" just remember theres 3 or 4 to your 1 so anyway enjoy your new "heritage" shirt. :lol:

Hi playboyflyer. Nice to meet you. Why do I have the feeling you and I are going to be having a lot of heated "conversations"? :eek: :rolleyes: Since your post above was so stupid and flame bait it doesn't require a response. We will be looking for something semi intelligent in the near future. Welcome to the boards. ;)

right-o beach! some people will always feel that HP had billions hidden away in some cave near Canyon Lake, and just out of the blue decided to buy "ragged poor" USAirways. We were supposively "days away" from shutting down, from what friends out west said.

:mf_boff:

back to wings/uniform, I know that Mesa FA's out in PHX were some of the first to ditch the HPX uniforms and wear the USX clothes -- mainly those who were based in PHL/CLT and ended up back out west.