Usairway's Sales Of 737 To Fed-ex Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
RATBOY said:
IF I RUINED DAVE'S ANNOUNCEMENT, I "M sure they are right now cofused and trying there best to put SPIN CONTROL ON THIS LEAK.
BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THEIR GONE!!!!! WAKE UP
IF THEY DON'T MAKE THE ANNOUCEMENT TODAY, THEN THAT because they were CAUGHT OFF GUARD, AND ARE TRY TO FIX IT WITH DAMAGE CONTROL.
But reguardless, I"M GLAD I POSTED IT, HELL IT's the least i could do for him AFTER ALL, look what he has DONE TO US. KEEP THE FAITH
If this turns out to be true...then become a reporter, after all you had the scoop and the ONLY that had a clue! :eek:

RATBOY said:
Hey ETOPS1
Sorry to burst you bubble and your trust in DAVE,but I STAND BY WHAT I SAID AND POSTED!
I'VE already spoken to people WHO NEED TO KNOW, and the message is CONFIRMED,THE 737"S ARE GONE!!!! FED-EX OWNS (85) OF THEM
When everything is said ,and done ,E-MAIL ME
ratboy i really hope you are wrong in this . and i will e-mail you if this is all true. it is very highly that seigel told me no because he could not confirm nor deny anything. but regardless, if this is true you are in a heap of trouble . i hope you understand this. you might also jeapordize this website as well. <_<

RATBOY said:
IF I RUINED DAVE'S ANNOUNCEMENT, I "M sure they are right now cofused and trying there best to put SPIN CONTROL ON THIS LEAK.
BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THEIR GONE!!!!! WAKE UP
IF THEY DON'T MAKE THE ANNOUCEMENT TODAY, THEN THAT because they were CAUGHT OFF GUARD, AND ARE TRY TO FIX IT WITH DAMAGE CONTROL.
But reguardless, I"M GLAD I POSTED IT, HELL IT's the least i could do for him AFTER ALL, look what he has DONE TO US. KEEP THE FAITH
my goodness.....its jetmech01890...how yal been dude??
back from the cornfield??

There has been a lot of banter as to whether or not this rumor carries any weight.

Assuming that 40 or 85 craft did have their leases transferred, again, what about the 279 limit? That number is pretty definitive and it does not seem as if the ALPA has agreed to a change of that number. At least the usual sources have not provided any info indicating that it has taken place.

So, if 279 is a fixed number, and if the lease transfer is true, then US has to get aircraft from elsewhere. I count several dozen A-319s and A-320s that are in storage around the world. A vast majority of them are Ansett Australian A-320s (CFM-56 engines) and Sabena/SwissAir A-320s (also with CFM-56 engines).

Perhaps the idea is to acquire the leases on them and acquire leases on a few additional 757s (I don't know if the National 757s are still available). Or perhaps the fabled 767 transaction will take place (after all who is the "Air Transport Group"?).

ITRADE said:
Its the least you could do - after your amazing prophesy that the 3d circuit would agree to rehear the IAM's case. LOL!!!
Itrade...we all know your wisdom is second to none and I make this very public testimony that I was dead wrong...but remember, it isn’t over quite yet....

You were DYING to slap me in public weren’t you, feel better?

tim said:
Itrade...we all know your wisdom is second to none and I make this very public testimony that I was dead wrong...but remember, it isn’t over quite yet....

You were DYING to slap me in public weren’t you, feel better?
Well, since you never fessed up when the court announcement was made...

Here's another thought: I thought there was a clause in the US ALPA contract that if 25% or more of the fleet assets get transferred/sold, the crews go with the planes.

Perhaps the rationale is sell 40 now (14%); then sell 45 later (18% of the lower 240 level).

I had heard from a friend over in Australia that US Airways personnel were in Australia doing some inspections of Anset's A320s to see if they could be brought back into service with in a short period of time.

So ratboy, if this rumor is false, what do you think your punishment should be? If the stock is affected in any way as a result of your false posting, what do you think should happen to you?

I say we send him to Alabama, where they can give him a shave and then put him in a tacky outfit that says usairways.com

;)

I'm just kidding Ratboy!

Aren't rumors the ONLY thing that fly across these boards? Take the wait and see approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back