Usairway's Sales Of 737 To Fed-ex Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PineyBob said:
Seems we have 12 whole pages wasted on Bull Excrement! Just delightful!

Let's at least have some fun and see who can concoct the wildest rumor that has at least some plausibility.

Paging A320 Driver, Call for A320Driver, Please come to the white courtesy PC located in the shadows of your mind.
That would mean you read all 12 pages, and it took 12 pages for you to figure it out. :rolleyes:

Here's a good rumor: Pineybob will be replacing Dave Siegel. The powers that be realizing he would never make a good copy of what we have now, and therefore providing a much needed change...Get it, GOOD COPY :p

tim said:
That would mean you read all 12 pages, and it took 12 pages for you to figure it out. :rolleyes:
True, but the rumor did exist before this thread came along and was certainly stoked by the loan restructuring announcement from Friday.

Personally, I think Funguy2 had the best rebuttals to the rumor and probably actually sat down and thought about it for a few minutes - as opposed to just thinking with the fingers as most of us did.

Bonus points to Funguy2.

ITRADE said:
1) Ratboy is not listed as an active user within the last 30 minutes. I guess you toss in your hand grenade and leave.
Itrade: Look at the bottom of your page, RATBOY keeps showing up and you can link to him for email or PM.....

tim said:
ITRADE said:
1) Ratboy is not listed as an active user within the last 30 minutes. I guess you toss in your hand grenade and leave.
Itrade: Look at the bottom of your page, RATBOY keeps showing up and you can link to him for email or PM.....
Yah....Looks like he's on now.

But you're not. Guess we knon who the " 1 Anonymous User" is.
biggrin3.gif

ITRADE said:
tim said:
ITRADE said:
Yah....Looks like he's on now.

But you're not. Guess we knon who the " 1 Anonymous User" is.
biggrin3.gif
and that would be??????????????? :shock:

pitguy said:
Nice post Bob. It has been awhile since we have agreed on anything. Hehe...
Remember, the fat lady has yet to sing, ask ratboy. He is either completely delusional or on the money.

ITRADE said:
tim said:
Personally, I think Funguy2 had the best rebuttals to the rumor and probably actually sat down and thought about it for a few minutes - as opposed to just thinking with the fingers as most of us did.

Bonus points to Funguy2.
Awww.... Gee Thanks. And I love bonus points! :p

But seriously, I had to read through 12 pages... so I had time to organize my thoughts... hehehe.

mr. 628 au It really does not matter who owns the a/c in question.the point RATBOY is making is that they are gone, hasta la vista see ya not here any more.... seems like you are not getting the point.so check this,just cause you been hanging out here for a while(maybe you should've been doing summtin else)the real deal is that the a/c are departing and you nor I are aboard.so quit tying to make a moot point.stoopid thing like a/c leases.

PineyBob said:
Let's at least have some fun and see who can concoct the wildest rumor that has at least some plausibility.

In order to avoid the DOT and DOJ merger issues, Siegel and Tilton planned to get a marriage license for United/US Airways in San Francisco at the end of the month, but they were thwarted by the California Supreme Court...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts