USUA/HPNW

Crazy, no.

Naive, perhaps.

You call it a merger. A few of us call it a "flip", as in "flipping" a piece of real estate. I see a primary home, US east, and a granny flat, US west, sitting on a parcel zoned for multiple dwellings as well as subdivision.

The band playing the music is called "open skies", the EU simply one of the players. When the band quits playing, corporate airline entities hope to find a chair, merging if need be. Those not finding a welcoming chair go home, tout de suite.

Parkers financial "giants" hope to sell out by then.

Bingo, we have intelligence working here.

The variations include Doug and Scott allegedly spending a week in Chicago, United people hanging around the Sandcastle, and my favorite-Doug Parker, Doug Steenland, and Glen Tilton spotted at a table together in Scottsdale. Like an airline version of "The View." Oh, and Scott Kiby casually detailing the plans of this scheme to a gaggle of HP F/As in the galley, on a flight from Chicago.

I wish Scott would gaggle in my galley! He's a cutie!

A few of us call it a "flip", as in "flipping" a piece of real estate. I see a primary home, US east, and a granny flat, US west, sitting on a parcel zoned for multiple dwellings as well as subdivision.
Are these not all part of the same piece of"real estate" that would be sold off? If the the more valuable parts were to be sold would this not resemble a "corporate break up"instead. With "flipping" there would be a buyer for the rejuvenated "property"-who would that be?
I am a bit unclear on the benefits of inflicting a "flesh wound " on Delta w/ such a high profile and presumably expensive effort on LCC's part. If I misunderstand your post I apologize.

Latest posts