w-2 FOR "maa"

xoxo

Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Just wondering if anyone that worked for "MAA" F/A or pilot or even gate and ramp has received any type of W-2 from "MAA"? I got one from U for my time worked since the recall June 1st...but still nothing yet from any one else. Does anyone know anybody that has received anything? Don't they have till Jan 31st to get these sent out? What happens if they are not sent by that date? Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone that worked for "MAA" F/A or pilot or even gate and ramp has received any type of W-2 from "MAA"? I got one from U for my time worked since the recall June 1st...but still nothing yet from any one else. Does anyone know anybody that has received anything? Don't they have till Jan 31st to get these sent out? What happens if they are not sent by that date? Thanks.

Nothing yet.

=(

Employers are supposed to have W2's in the mail and postmarked by 1/31. There are extensions that can be filed if they need to.

Silly goose! Midatlantic did not exist! It was a fantasy airline. So since MAA never happened no W2! JK

Silly goose! Midatlantic did not exist! It was a fantasy airline. So since MAA never happened no W2! JK
Someone has to send us something... I was hoping to have my taxes filed by now. All I am waiting for is the ".MAA" whatever they are gonna call it. I worked there 5 months out of 2006..so they need to have it postmarked by tomorrow. Its not looking like that though. I have never had to wait this long for a W-2.

Do you think we can use our last pay stub from there to file?

xoxo,

According to the Payroll Dept. @ the SSO, they were mailed out yesterday, 1/31/07.

Latest posts