What Amfa Got For...

umech said:
IF KEEL BEAM NEEDS REPLACEMENT ( VERY VERY RARE) IS DONE BY THE MANUFACTURER AND THEIR MECHANICS ARE NOT A&P'S JUST WORKERS TAHT DO THAT JOB AT THE FACTORY

STRINGER REPLACEMENT , WELL;" BETTY THE RIVETER" INVENTED IT.

DON'T TELL TO LINE MECHS THAT THEY DO NOT REPLACEOR FIX LANDING GEARS!!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

IAM :down: :down: :down:
[post="240991"][/post]​

Lets not get in a big fight just to pick on someone.

Base Mechanics at US Airways have changed Keel Beams on numerous occasions. At one point 2 years ago we had a steady diet of Keel Beam replacements on the 737. (not a line job)

Line Mechanic quite often change landing gear but usually thats your Line Hangar guys and not your on the gate line guy. So yeah Line Mechanics change gear, flaps, Slats, Etc..

Not often you will find Line handling heavy structural work at US Airways.. Ususally they will fly it to a base like CLT or PIT and have Base or Sheetmetal come out and do the fix.

Each side performs its valuable function. Base is exactly what it is, Base visit for heavy work or modification. Line is line, fix it and get it moving.

The difference between UAL and US on the contract.. UAL did get a better deal on the financial side.. US on the other hand sacraficed headcount and money to save jobs.. (and remember it really was not a T/A vs a Final Offer)

The IAM did a poor job at US and they did a poor job at UAL before they were kicked out. Sorry 700 I know you have a love affair going on with the IAM but they really have not served their membership very well regardless of the situation.

justaumechanic said:
[post="241006"][/post]​

thank you,JUSTAUMECHANIC

DELETED, never did Anything in his life , wich calls IT self 700uw...... THE WAY IT IS.

700UW CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH..

IAM :down: :down: :down:

700UW said:
Is that the best you can do?

Glad to see your professionalism.
[post="241018"][/post]​
[/quote

700W; DONT GET ME GOING, YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL PRANKER , YOU HIDE BEHIND THE UNION TO JUSTIFY YOUR LIVELY HOOD, AT THE COST OF THE MECHANICS AND NOW YOU HIDE BEHIND THE MEDIATOR TO KEEP YOUR CHARLATAN WAY GOING, WELL, MR . IN THE MECHANICS BOOK THAT IS WORKING THE SYSTEM FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT.

IT OVER AT LEAST AT USAIRWAYS

YOU ARE OUT. DONT LET THE DOOR...OUCHHHHH.....

IAM, :down: :down: :down: :down:

700UW said:
Just some advice,

Go call the EAS.

You don't tell me what to do!
[post="241042"][/post]​
There you go again....(quoting my favorite prez!!) Telling someone they need help because thay happen to disagree with you!! :lol: :lol: You never cease to amaze me 700!!! You really need to get a life!!!

NeedForSpeed said:
700!!! You really need to get a life!!!
[post="241488"][/post]​
Why don't you take your own advice.

Everyone on the board sees you follow my posts from thread to thread and just attack and insult me and do not add to the topic at hand.

You are the one who clearly needs a life because you are nothing more then an online stalker who is obsessed with me.

Hey people! You ain't got nothing on what the TWU is fixing to do for us here at AA! We here at AA are the concessions leaders :up: and don't forget it! :up: We will never let anyone have more concessions than us! :up: I can't wait to vote YES to more concessions! :up: No sense trying to save the ship when you can scuttle it instead! :up:

700UW said:
Why don't you take your own advice.

Everyone on the board sees you follow my posts from thread to thread and just attack and insult me and do not add to the topic at hand.

You are the one who clearly needs a life because you are nothing more then an online stalker who is obsessed with me.
[post="241493"][/post]​
You know why?? DELETED!!, and almost everyone on these boards knows that!!!! Told you a LONG time ago, that I would be watching you.....and I am, because you are a union "tool-fool" LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

umech said:
OVERHAUL, IS MOSTLY INTERIOR ,PRC,WINDOWS AND PANEL REMOVAL, ( NO LICENSE) IS NEEDED FOR THAT, AND REQUIRES VERY LITTLE KNOW HOW OR TRAINING.

A LINE MECHANIC IS A BEAST ON HIS OWN, HE IS THE ONE THAT MOVES THE METAL.
DECISIONS MADE IN SPLIT SECONDS WITH A JUDGEMENT CALL SO PRECISE THAT NO INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE IS INFLICTED ON THE PASSENGERS NOR THE OPERATION
THE LINE MECHANIC IS KNOWLEDGE OF A/C SYSTEMS IS SO INTENSE AND VAST THAT IN MANY INSTATNCES ENGINEERING SEEKS INPUT FROM THE LINE MECHANICS TO HELP SOLVE RECURRING A/C PROBLEMS .
TAKES UP TO 10 YRS TO FULLY MASTER LINE COVERAGE IN STATIONS LIKE LGA,PHL,CLT,

YOU CAN NOT COMPARE BOTH ( ITS LIKE FERRARY VS FORD PINTO)

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. NOT EVEN IN HEAVEN

AND THAT IS WHAT THE IAM HAS FAIL TO RECOGNIZE.
COATAILING IS OVER.....
[post="240981"][/post]​
give me a hit of that stuff you're smoking dude.....you could train a monkey to do line......mel and get that thing outa here....

justaumechanic said:
Base Mechanics at US Airways have changed Keel Beams on numerous occasions. At one point 2 years ago we had a steady diet of Keel Beam replacements on the 737. (not a line job)

[post="241006"][/post]​
And a few mechanics including myself actually made them up in the machine shop, I have the jpegs for proof. We did a steady stream of keel beams for months on end. I know I was one of the mechanics who made them on the mill and can still remember the dimensions.

Boeing use to come in to CLT Base and the company would match it one for one, with our mechanics.

Then so many of them needed to be changed our guys learned from Boeing and did it themselves, a bunch of 200s and 300s from 99 on.

NeedForSpeed said:
You know why?? DELETED!!, and almost everyone on these boards knows that!!!! Told you a LONG time ago, that I would be watching you.....and I am, because you are a union "tool-fool" LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post="241566"][/post]​
you need to get a grip my friend and leave 700 in your past, it's becoming very unhealthy