What Barry has done to our military

Hackman said:
I never questioned leaders military service here, your buddy IFlew2 did. Never said it was a requirement either, IFlew2 brought it up questioning my service. Keeping the military, locked, cocked, and ready to roll is not the Obammy goal. They are bad, bad baby killers. However, when you can't call the enemy the "Islamic Radical Terrorists" that they are, or let Putin stomp around with nary but a peep from Nobammy, subsequently we all lose the fight before it starts. Under Obammy is weakness, the USA is not feared, and thought of as a paper tiger by the world. Obammys "Red Lines" mean nothing, cross them at will. Our "big stick" has been whittled down to a tooth pick.

Thats what it sounded like to me in #33.  My appologies if I missunderstood.

It's not my goal either.  WWII was the last time I can think of where use  OF US force was justified.  I want a military large enough to protect the US, not large enough to go out and nation build.  Our misadventures abroad have cost far too much in terms of blood and money for little if anything in return. 

KCFlyer said:

Tell me...I know the debt is a big issue with you guys too, but to rebuild the military from it's lowly position of the strongest army on earth, it's going to take some money.  In the unlikely event the republicans are elected in 2016, how much of their tax cuts do you think will go to rebuilding the military? 
The national debt will be 20 trillion soon, I have read that economists have stated that when it gets to 24-25 trillion it will be the end and not recoverable. If Hilldabeast doesn't go prison (a travesty) she will continue Nobammys failed policies of tax and spend. Voters have had enough of Hilldabeast lies. 

Ifly2 said:
What would one call all these armchair tough guys who believe that the U.S. has to use other people's kids and moms and dads to be the world's policeman, and couldn't be troubled to join up for a tour of their own?

Surely there's a name that adequately describes their "courage" and "bravery".

Yeah, I know O never served in military, McCain would have washed out of flying school after the first (of three...) crash if it wasn't for his daddy and grand-daddy's names, and W did the fun part - getting trained in jets - and then went AWOL.

At least Trump "feels" like he got more military than those who actually serve.

I guess those "feelings" count for something.
I fully agree with the armchair tough guys, I don't like seeing rich boys getting a free pass because they have the means. However there is more of them on the liberal side, because most of the leftist "peace at all costs" ninnies would never join the murderous military, the ACLU would pull the pansy card. Heard the constant libtard claims of "Bush AWOL" from the National Guard. Is that another MSLSD factoid?  

The worst current veteran by far is John "Longface" Kerry. Throwing your metals away from Vietnam?  Now a leader of the Nobammy disaster? Disgusting....

Never watch tv news, I wouldn't know

W got checked out, and then when he got busy doimg frat boy stuff, just stopped showing up for his TxANG gig. That is well documented.

"More of them om the liberal side"?

That is the standard partisan deflection, a declaratory statement backed by a feeling, with no legs

Did you count them?
Did anyone count them?

Wanna' talk about W and his/their buds utter failure to properly equip the men and women he sent into battle?

You say O doesn't listen to his military advisors/generals.

Gates disagrees.

W's pentagon ignored the pleas of its battlefield commanders for available but not budgeted equipment they troops getting slaughtered in the field needed, while continuing to fund future procurement of weapons systems and programs built by the mil-industrial complex donors.

That's a big deal when Stevens didn't get the extra security he wanted, and yet you and yours ignore the thousands - Thousands - that suffered death, dismemberment, and horrible life-changing brain injuries because W's pentagon deliberately refused to buy the equipment they needed, when they had the money.

Maybe it should be W and Rummy and that bunch facing indictments and prison terms, huh?

Reactions: 1 person
IS began, with the tacit approval of the invasion "leadership", at Abu Gahrib, during W's occupation/experiment in exporting our values to people who despise both us and them.

We have a name for that when they do it

Ifly2 said:
Never watch tv news, I wouldn't know

W got checked out, and then when he got busy doimg frat boy stuff, just stopped showing up for his TxANG gig. That is well documented.

"More of them om the liberal side"?

That is the standard partisan deflection, a declaratory statement backed by a feeling, with no legs

Did you count them?
Did anyone count them?
Frat boy stuff, got it. Well documented, by who the Huffington Post? 

No matter, we are talking about the fact that Obammy is military decimation

Right, more of them on the liberal side. Like you didn't know that already Mr. Military. You remember when American Sniper came out. Every libtard and college campus was frothing like a Cafe' Latte. Don't deny it.

I know you and others be seething at this, but here are some examples of the lefty military hate:
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/02/07/25-quotes-that-show-you-how-much-liberals-hate-soldiers-like-chris-kyle-n1954002/page/full

7) “My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse.”Michael Moore ....The biggest POS in Hollyood...in several ways.

Hackman said:
I don't have to tell you sh*t, but just for you buddy I will.Y

Which translates into "I never served but I like to talk sh%t and volunteer other peoples kids to fight".

Ifly2 said:
IS began, with the tacit approval of the invasion "leadership", at Abu Gahrib, during W's occupation/experiment in exporting our values to people who despise both us and them.

We have a name for that when they do it
IS, you mean ISIS or ISIL? That began to rise after the Liar-In-Chief foolishly declared the "war in Iraq is over" in 2011. ISIS was started in Abu Ghraib? Before or after Obammys pull out? After is correct.

Also that "occupation" of Iraq, the country was given back to the Iraqis, so the "occupation" ended.

777 fixer said:

Which translates into "I never served but I like to talk sh%t and volunteer other peoples kids to fight".
Well 777 fixer, I work on the same big flying things you do. Now where did I learn that do ya think? STFU before you step on your lower lip.

Where did you serve? Girl scouts is only a first step....

It's a big issue to IFlew2 to know your service before the pie hole opens.....

Here's some footage on Obammys Military Spec OPS training in Kenya. They are salty....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3aLev041E

Hackman said:
Well 777 fixer, I work on the same big flying things you do. Now where did I learn that do ya think? STFU before you step on your lower lip.

Where did you serve? Girl scouts is only a first step....

It's a big issue to IFlew2 to know your service before the pie hole opens.....

This whole thread is based on a BS video.  Which means you don't have the mental capacity to see it for what it is.  Too much talk radio probably.  I can find videos that say GWB planed and carried out 9-11 and that his grandfather did business with Hitler during the war.  But I don't because I have ability to use my brain.

Hackman said:
*&*&nvbmahvd: &%&njkjfck;
Of course, its not your libtard reality sweetkins.... you remember "The Surge" the democrat-ites said would never work right?

"VP Biden was right and wrong.
He was right that US soldiers, under the able General Petraeus, stabilized the country in 2007-08 under the surge.   In other words, the Obama-Biden administration was handed a stable Iraq because of President Bush's leadership and, we repeat, the amazing work of US soldiers.  We are not saying that an Iraqi version of Madison was drafting a new constitution.   At the same time, the country was stable and violence was the exception."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/03/remember_when_iraq_was_hailed_as_an_obama_success_story.html#ixzz3q5JnpaxQ

"It was clear to me--and many others--that withdrawing all our forces would endanger the fragile stability then barely holding Iraq together," Panetta writes in the book, an excerpt of which was published on Time.com this week.

In what alternate universe does this Iraq exist?  

The fact that we were there in the fist place is the reason that country is messed up as it is.  A country that only exists on a map because the Europeans were ignorant of the ethnic tensions.  Which our "leadership" was obviously ignorant of as well.  And for what?  Some left over muntions from the Iran-Iraq War.  4000 KIA and a trillion dollars for that?