Welcome to Omerica - Forced Labor

700IAM,

Maybe you should consider this most well written article "When good men did nothing"
You know and I am being honest---I knew your replies before you even wrote them, this one and the
pacifistic mantra, a common point of view for those who still think they can solve this worlds woes with their actions and or mighty ideas.

I said it before and will here again---God is absolutely in total and complete control of this world’s affairs even as Satan continually stirs the pot with confusion and division. Satan will not be stopped with a new president no matter the political party.

Your Hitler reference verifies the reality that Satan is alive a well on Planet Earth. To think you can control him with mere human actions is a fools game. The only action that hinders him, and only somewhat, is prayer.

There is a true war alright and it’s in the spiritual realm. It’s why this world is a mess and will continue to be so no matter how many heroes die or what party resides in the highest office.

You need to pray, it’s the most powerful tool we as humans have at our disposal. All others actions---like war---is just a façade for the lost to hold onto. It's like children playing cowboy and Indians or cops and robbers thinking that toy gun they are holding is really killing their enemy.

This forum is a vent pipe and nothing more. It’s for the lost enabling them to keep what little sanity they can still grasp with those greasy fingers trying to make sense out of an insane world.

You know and I am being honest---I knew your replies before you even wrote them, this one and the
pacifistic mantra, a common point of view for those who still think they can solve this worlds woes with their actions and or mighty ideas.

I said it before and will here again---God is absolutely in total and complete control of this world’s affairs even as Satan continually stirs the pot with confusion and division. Satan will not be stopped with a new president no matter the political party.

Your Hitler reference is just another reality that Satan is alive a well on Planet Earth and to think you can control him with mere human actions is a fools game. The only action that hinders him, and only somewhat, is prayer.

There is a true war alright and it’s in the spiritual realm. It’s why this world is a mess and will continue to be so no matter how many heroes die or what party resides in the highest office.

You need to pray, it’s the most powerful tool we as humans have at our disposal. All others actions---like war---is just a façade for the lost to hold onto, like children playing cowboy and Indians or cops and robbers thinking that toy gun they are holding is really killing their enemy.

This forum is a vent pipe and nothing more. It’s for the lost enabling them to keep what little sanity they can still grasp with those greasy fingers.

So your saying you are putting your future in gods hand and let the dice fall where they may huh? You believe that god gave you a brain and free will, only to let it go to mush and watch the world turn. If there where no free choices for us to make, then there would be no sin.

My point is that people often watch the world go by and think "its gonna be ok" or "that's never gonna happen" and then change happens and not just good change but very evil change. Its not going to be apparent to you as its not going to be broadcast to you before you sit down in your comfortable chair after a days work. Its going to happen in a progressive fashion.

That article highlights peoples ignorance even when people are waving warning flags. Then they stood around in looking at the aftermath dazed and confused and ask "hoe could this have happened"? There were people that had the best of intentions only for it to turn very badly.

My point im making is the world changes around you and you are not going to get indicators when the next event looks like. Remember 9/11? Our world changed that very day, but a lot of people walk around like nothing is wrong.

Do you realize who was the most powerful country at the turn of the 1900 as to which their currency was the world standard? If you guessed America your dead wrong, it was England.

Do you know how fast th fall of communism happen in late 80's? It took a span of 30 from the opening of Hungary to the fall of the Berlin wall. What a lot of people don't understand is that it was very close to turning ugly and could have been a much different result.

So your saying you are putting your future in gods hand and let the dice fall where they may huh? You believe that god gave you a brain and free will, only to let it go to mush and watch the world turn. If there where no free choices for us to make, then there would be no sin.

My point is that people often watch the world go by and think "its gonna be ok" or "that's never gonna happen" and then change happens and not just good change but very evil change. Its not going to be apparent to you as its not going to be broadcast to you before you sit down in your comfortable chair after a days work. Its going to happen in a progressive fashion.

That article highlights peoples ignorance even when people are waving warning flags. Then they stood around in looking at the aftermath dazed and confused and ask "hoe could this have happened"? There were people that had the best of intentions only for it to turn very badly.

My point im making is the world changes around you and you are not going to get indicators when the next event looks like. Remember 9/11? Our world changed that very day, but a lot of people walk around like nothing is wrong.

Do you realize who was the most powerful country at the turn of the 1900 as to which their currency was the world standard? If you guessed America your dead wrong, it was England.

Do you know how fast th fall of communism happen in late 80's? It took a span of 30 from the opening of Hungary to the fall of the Berlin wall. What a lot of people don't understand is that it was very close to turning ugly and could have been a much different result.
I am old my friend and no longer worry about the stuff you kids worry about...in fact real old when I read comments like---I was young when Tron came out---My SON was young when Tron came out! Sonny and Cher were big when I was young---er.

Anyway--- Go ahead and set the world on fire, you too will wear thin one day, we all do.....
if we make it that far.

Peace

I am old my friend and no longer worry about the stuff you kids worry about...in fact real old when I read comments like---I was young when Tron came out---My SON was young when Tron came out! Sonny and Cher were big when I was young---er.

Anyway--- Go ahead and set the world on fire, you too will wear thin one day, we all do.....
if we make it that far.

Peace

Well jeezus why didnt ya say so in the first place! :shock:

Latest posts