What is up with The Employee Travel Center on 'The Hub'!?

Lou

Aug 20, 2002
For almost two weeks now the 'Employee Travel Center' portion of 'The Hub' has been wacked! Besides the fact that it is now slow as molassis, the non-rev listings only pull up the morning flights! Regardless of what time of day you are traveling. I know that there was problems early on but I thought that they would have it fixed by now. I guess if you only plan on flying out in the morning then the system works great, if however, you wish to leave in the afternoon, you are SOL.

:jerry: not only is it slow, some flts don't even show up when you put in your city pairs!! A F/A supervisor met the airplane wed. and said there's a email addy to Tempe, that the east side wants us to use, everytime the etc doesn't work for you..Every time!! but its posted in the philly crew room and I don't have it.. Has anyone else seen this email address?? :shock:

There is a little subdued "more flights" place that you can click with your mouse up in the top right side of the flights section.

In addition, why have the limited the first set of flights to only 3 flights showing? I believe previously it would show the majority if not all the direct flights on the first screen. Now a city pair with 10+ flights, you have to wait the long wait for each flight search, just to get an idea of what the flights look like.......Masterminds in the desert.

Back