3- Loss of 5 vacation days
4- Loss of 5 paid holidays
5- Loss of Overtime @ 2x on 2nd day off
6- Must work more than 40 hours to be eligble for O/T
7- Loss of A&P License pay for mechanics forced to OSM during RIF
8- Did not provide adequate advice on options for mechanics in RIF
9- Poor Public relations in the press[local-Tulsa and Nationally]
10-Trading job quality for job quantity

TOP TEN REASONS WHY TWU SHOULD BE VOTED OUT!

Let's not forget the previous P.O.S. contracts:
A and B scale
Jr. mechanic scam
SRP/OSM scam
Flex Benefits scam
Retiree medical pre funding
Vague to non-existznt SCOPE language
Pushbacks given to the ramp
De-icing given to the ramp
ALWAYS first to capitulate
Secret letters of agreement
"They can do that, brother"
"You're out of order, brother"
"We'll get 'em next time, brother"
YADA, YADA, YADA, YADA!
:down: :down:

TWU, OUT THE DO' IN OH FO'

Checking it Out said:
What percentage of pay and benifits have you lost with a 1993 hire in date at NW or United?
What percentage of wage and benefit INCREASES have happened at SWA,CAL,UPS,ect since 1993? TWU's performance in even trying to maintain ground is PATHETIC! The old timers that I worked with when I hired in would be furious to realize that TWU has given away everything they fought for.

TWU = Totally Worthless Union
ILC = Industry Losing Contract TWU sets the standard!

stcourtsmall.jpg

TeAAm TWU's best and brightest!

P.Ditty Moe, twuer Larry and Curly CIO :up: :up: :up: :up:

Seguro said:
What has AMFA accomplished for their members?
I don't care what AMFA has done lately but I do know what the TWU has done for my 18 years at AA.
When your congressman does a sorry job you don't keep him/her but you vote them out. When the president does not please the masses he is voted out of office. It is time to VOTE OUT the TWU!

If AMFA fails to do the job we'll vote them out also. We don't keep the same president for 50 years,so it is foolish to keep the same TWU Union for 50 years.

Seguro said:
What has AMFA accomplished for their members?
AMFA doesn't agree to layoffs and they fight for their membership. Check out the arbitration cases going on at Northwest. Check out the arbitration cases at AA. If it wasn't for the iam's contract at UAL, the AMFA might of had a fighting chance there. When the AMFA comes on the property at AA, we will also be in limbo until we can negotiate a real contract. AMFA will shake their head when they have to police our twu conceded contract at AA. Your answer to your question is AMFA will go the distance for their membership. SPIN it anyway you want, you still cannot change that fact. If AMFA was as bad as the twu cultist say, there would not be AMFA drives going on all throughout our industry.
Here's to the twu............
Leading the industry with the multi-tier paid mechanic..........
Cheers!!!!!!!!!
Keep the Faith...............VOTE AMFA

Why is it when the question is asked, What has the TWU done for you or the mechanic craft and class, the answer is always, what has AMFA done? Is it not possible for those of you who are answering for the TWU to answer the original question?

I know AAR is doing 6 week checks on AA MD-80's and Fokkers. Can anyone tell me how the twu arbitrations are coming along?? They are fighting for this work, Right?? Everyone else is fighting for their members jobs, isn't the twu?? I know some guys who would like to come back and I know we have the hangar space for this work. Maybe that's why the twu bashes AMFA so hard is to cover their own faults. It's not working............Like our scope clause.
Here's to the twu.......
Out the door in 04..........
Cheers.......

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
I know AAR is doing 6 week checks on AA MD-80's and Fokkers. Can anyone tell me how the twu arbitrations are coming along?? They are fighting for this work, Right?? Everyone else is fighting for their members jobs, isn't the twu?? I know some guys who would like to come back and I know we have the hangar space for this work. Maybe that's why the twu bashes AMFA so hard is to cover their own faults. It's not working............Like our scope clause.
Here's to the twu.......
Cheers.......
Well how's this for what the TWU has done for you . . .

IT HAS SAVED YOUR SORRY BUTTS FROM LOSING YOUR JOB.

(Which is a lot more than I can say for amfa)
:shock:

Any other assinine questions you want to ask?????????

twuer said:
Here's to the twu.......
Cheers.......

Now, now, Twuer there is no reason to get snippy! We know the TWU lowered the veil of protection so the company could lay-off members and we know there were more lay-offs than what they said there would be. Can't you let these laid-off people alone they have had enough traumas from the TWU/Company letting them go.

At least at NWA there is an arbitration case against the company for laying-off against the contract. You just need to come to the realization that; this time you went to far in screwing over the membership.

Rusty said:
twuer said:
Here's to the twu.......
Cheers.......

Now, now, Twuer there is no reason to get snippy! We know the TWU lowered the veil of protection so the company could lay-off members and we know there were more lay-offs than what they said there would be. Can't you let these laid-off people alone they have had enough traumas from the TWU/Company letting them go.

At least at NWA there is an arbitration case against the company for laying-off against the contract. You just need to come to the realization that; this time you went to far in screwing over the membership.
Maybe it's time for you to put the kool-aide away and get your wits about you Rusty. I just hope it's not too late.

By the way, have you read the new info on NWA. Arbitration in your favor looks almost obsolete at this point. It was all a ploy to "snag" the membership to begin with I'm afraid. And how long have the arbitration cases been going on????????? Sorry, but your amfa is not all it's cracked up to be. Never has been and never will be Rusty.

twuer said:
Here's to the twu.......
Cheers.......

Hey Twscrewer,
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE 2000+ MECHANICS ON LAYOFF HERE AT AA???? WITH THE WORST CONCESSIONS OF ANY AIRLINE, INCLUDING AIRLINES IN BK????DID YOU FORGET THAT BLIND MAN????
Tell my friend that's laid off at AA (yes, we have layoffs AND concessions!) as a full A@P mechanic to accept the VERY WRONG AND VERY UPSETTING offer to return to work at AA as an OSM, come back with a $12 pay cut also. He makes more money at his old job, and told AA to stick it. Thanks twu. I'm sure he would rather be recalled to NWA with FULL MECHANIC pay and benefits. Thanks AMFA!!!!!

Try telling the MCI stores (and soon mechanics) that the twscrew has saved their jobs. It looks as if the poor souls of the former TWA are going to get hammered again. Is the twu ALLOWING this to happen? Will MCI close? Will the twu stop this? Using your barnyard logic regarding AMFA, the twu will be responsible if this happens. Concessions SAVED jobs!!!! Isn't that right twscrewer????

BTW, if you think the twu saved my job, your a few pounds off on your twu cranial air pressure smart guy. More than 2/3 of the mechanics at AA would have to be gone before the twu would have to spring from under managements desk to save my job. :shock: :shock: :shock:

VERY SOON, THE NMB BELL WILL TOLL FOR THEE, THE twu!!!!!! BYE, BYE twu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!