What Twu Does For You!

Hackman said:
twuer said:
Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
I know AAR is doing 6 week checks on AA MD-80's and Fokkers. Can anyone tell me how the twu arbitrations are coming along?? They are fighting for this work, Right?? Everyone else is fighting for their members jobs, isn't the twu?? I know some guys who would like to come back and I know we have the hangar space for this work. Maybe that's why the twu bashes AMFA so hard is to cover their own faults. It's not working............Like our scope clause.
Here's to the twu.......
Out the door in 04..........
Cheers.......
Well how's this for what the TWU has done for you . . .

IT HAS SAVED YOUR SORRY BUTTS FROM LOSING YOUR JOB.

(Which is a lot more than I can say for amfa)
:shock:

Any other assinine questions you want to ask?????????
Hey Twscrewer,
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE 2000+ MECHANICS ON LAYOFF HERE AT AA???? WITH THE WORST CONCESSIONS OF ANY AIRLINE, INCLUDING AIRLINES IN BK????DID YOU FORGET THAT BLIND MAN????
Tell my friend that's laid off at AA (yes, we have layoffs AND concessions!) as a full A@P mechanic to accept the VERY WRONG AND VERY UPSETTING offer to return to work at AA as an OSM, come back with a $12 pay cut also. He makes more money at his old job, and told AA to stick it. Thanks twu. I'm sure he would rather be recalled to NWA with FULL MECHANIC pay and benefits. Thanks AMFA!!!!!

Try telling the MCI stores (and soon mechanics) that the twscrew has saved their jobs. It looks as if the poor souls of the former TWA are going to get hammered again. Is the twu ALLOWING this to happen? Will MCI close? Will the twu stop this? Using your barnyard logic regarding AMFA, the twu will be responsible if this happens. Concessions SAVED jobs!!!! Isn't that right twscrewer????

BTW, if you think the twu saved my job, your a few pounds off on your twu cranial air pressure smart guy. More than 2/3 of the mechanics at AA would have to be gone before the twu would have to spring from under managements desk to save my job. :shock: :shock: :shock:

VERY SOON, THE NMB BELL WILL TOLL FOR THEE, THE twu!!!!!! BYE, BYE twu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE 2000+ MECHANICS ON LAYOFF HERE AT AA????

Hey Hackman (def: "hack"- sound made when clearing snot from your throat),

I think maybe you need to check your numbers. You are off by quite a few hundred. You weren't trying to fudge the numbers again were you Hack? :shock:

BTW, if you think the twu saved my job, your a few pounds off on your twu cranial air pressure smart guy. More than 2/3 of the mechanics at AA would have to be gone before the twu would have to spring from under managements desk to save my job.

Well if AMFA gets in then you better hold on to your tool box buddy. How many laid off at NWA (4500 lost jobs- 45% -close approx), UAL (6100 lost jobs- 50%- close approx)? That would make you pretty close there partner. People smarter than I am have estimated that if AMFA gets in and follows the same "practices" as they have at the other airlines the number of jobs lost could be close to 12,000. Pretty scary huh?

POINT IS HACK, YOU ARE WILLING TO LET THE 2/3RDS GO. UNIONISM IS ABOUT TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER NOT FARMING OUT YOUR BROTHER'S WORK SO YOU CAN KEEP A FEW EXTRA CENTS IN YOUR POCKET. YOU TALK ABOUT LOYALTY BUT YOU ARE WILLING TO LET THE GUY YOU STAND NEXT TO ON A DAILY BASIS BE LET GO BECAUSE YOU DON'T GIVE A D**N ABOUT HIM!! DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD MIND A 100% PAYCUT???

twuer said:
Hackman said:
twuer said:
Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
I know AAR is doing 6 week checks on AA MD-80's and Fokkers. Can anyone tell me how the twu arbitrations are coming along?? They are fighting for this work, Right?? Everyone else is fighting for their members jobs, isn't the twu?? I know some guys who would like to come back and I know we have the hangar space for this work. Maybe that's why the twu bashes AMFA so hard is to cover their own faults. It's not working............Like our scope clause.
Here's to the twu.......
Out the door in 04..........
Cheers.......
Well how's this for what the TWU has done for you . . .

IT HAS SAVED YOUR SORRY BUTTS FROM LOSING YOUR JOB.

(Which is a lot more than I can say for amfa)
:shock:

Any other assinine questions you want to ask?????????
Hey Twscrewer,
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE 2000+ MECHANICS ON LAYOFF HERE AT AA???? WITH THE WORST CONCESSIONS OF ANY AIRLINE, INCLUDING AIRLINES IN BK????DID YOU FORGET THAT BLIND MAN????
Tell my friend that's laid off at AA (yes, we have layoffs AND concessions!) as a full A@P mechanic to accept the VERY WRONG AND VERY UPSETTING offer to return to work at AA as an OSM, come back with a $12 pay cut also. He makes more money at his old job, and told AA to stick it. Thanks twu. I'm sure he would rather be recalled to NWA with FULL MECHANIC pay and benefits. Thanks AMFA!!!!!

Try telling the MCI stores (and soon mechanics) that the twscrew has saved their jobs. It looks as if the poor souls of the former TWA are going to get hammered again. Is the twu ALLOWING this to happen? Will MCI close? Will the twu stop this? Using your barnyard logic regarding AMFA, the twu will be responsible if this happens. Concessions SAVED jobs!!!! Isn't that right twscrewer????

BTW, if you think the twu saved my job, your a few pounds off on your twu cranial air pressure smart guy. More than 2/3 of the mechanics at AA would have to be gone before the twu would have to spring from under managements desk to save my job. :shock: :shock: :shock:

VERY SOON, THE NMB BELL WILL TOLL FOR THEE, THE twu!!!!!! BYE, BYE twu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE 2000+ MECHANICS ON LAYOFF HERE AT AA????

Hey Hackman (def: "hack"- sound made when clearing snot from your throat),

I think maybe you need to check your numbers. You are off by quite a few hundred. You weren't trying to fudge the numbers again were you Hack? :shock:

BTW, if you think the twu saved my job, your a few pounds off on your twu cranial air pressure smart guy. More than 2/3 of the mechanics at AA would have to be gone before the twu would have to spring from under managements desk to save my job.

Well if AMFA gets in then you better hold on to your tool box buddy. How many laid off at NWA (4500 lost jobs- 45% -close approx), UAL (6100 lost jobs- 50%- close approx)? That would make you pretty close there partner. People smarter than I am have estimated that if AMFA gets in and follows the same "practices" as they have at the other airlines the number of jobs lost could be close to 12,000. Pretty scary huh?

TWUer,
Cio posted a newspaper artical on this forum, that stated 3700 Mechanics and Related were laid off at NWA. Cio and you need to get together and get your facts....OOPS, stories straight!!

Actually Superside you need to re-read the article, Their are many more positions eliminated on top of this 3700. Amfa at NW has chosen not to fight to have them filled.

I believe I am very close to correct on the numbers (2000+ M@R and 6000 total twu members) here at AA twscrewer, I will try to find the exact number if the twu even knows what it is. Unlike yourself, I don't blatently LIE and post misleading information that can be proven false. Will you do the same research with your layoff numbers at NWA (4500/45%)? (I am sure your still using the amfanuts false info, still counting the ATL base where the mechanics could go to MSP and keep their job or retire). Do the same with UAL (6100/50%) which INHERITED a horrible iam contract, and likely this will happen at AA in a few months. Then you can blame AMFA for the twu sellout also.

Your again twisting my post to suit your demented needs to save your worthless union. Its not going to work. Did I say that I wanted to see 2/3's laid off??? I didn't think so. I give a damn about my co-workers, this is why I WILL NOT SELL THE FUTURE OF THIS PROFESSION FOR COMPANY SCARE TACTICS AND LIES-- AGAIN-- FOR SIX YEARS LIKE THE twu!!!!!!

Your are a wet behind the ears flunky twscrewer. How many years you got turning wrenches at AA son? I am betting not many, IF ANY. I am curious as to how and why you came to be a mindless twu flunky. Where you here in 95? Where you here in 89? I know I'm wasting my time with you. You'll never stop lying or truthfully answer any questions because your TOO EMBARRASSED!!!!!

If your brand of unionism is what your preaching here with your beloved disfunctional twscrew, selling out members futures so you can keep twscrew coffers overflowing for the few privleged unelected minions. I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again.

I'm willing to sign my real name (Hackman is what my friends call me) and where I work with my information, ARE YOU???????? I WILL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER,..................again, please post your lies on NWA and UAL and sign your name and where you work. I dare you.

I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again.

I'm willing to sign my real name (Hackman is what my friends call me) and where I work with my information, ARE YOU???????? I WILL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER,..................again, please post your lies on NWA and UAL and sign your name and where you work. I dare you

Anyone who gets as beat-up as cio and keeps coming back has to be a paid organizer for the twu. The new alias will be "Back to work". Automotive maybe??
And by the way,OUT with the old, IN with the new. You have nothing to worry about.
Keep the Faith..........VOTE AMFA

Something that the TWU has 'overlooked" is that while NWA and UAL had big layoffs AA continues to eliminate jobs. As workers retire their positions are not being filled, they are being eliminated. UAL and NWA have reportedly been calling back workers while AA continues to eliminatte jobs.

When we add in the 1000 or so people who have been retired, and not replaced what does that bring our number up to?

And wasnt part of UALs layoff the elimination of mechanics in the many small outline stations a result of the loss of pushbacks? Jobs that the TWU lost twenty years ago that other airlines are only now eliminating? So these other unions kept these jobs for mechanics an additional 20 years compared to the TWU.

I still have not recieved a reply as to the ratio of A&P mechanics per airplane.

UAL and NWA have reportedly been calling back workers while AA continues to eliminatte jobs.

And where are they returning to Bob? Please if it's somewhere other than Singapore post your source. And the 45% is 45% LESS PEOPLE WORKING at NWA than were prior to AMFA. Good job AMFA! Allowing a verifiable 38% UNGRIEVABLE outsourcing ability. If I was a company I would fight to retain AMFA as my bargaining agent, we'd work well together just by reviewing AMFA's history.

American not backfilling actually Bob is in response to the work load and manpower required, also there may be a tie in here to the concessionary package and numbers involved within it, not sure though of that one, but it seems I read there was a desired headcount to satisfy and a level to retain, with nutrition involved.

Loss of mechanics due to pushbacks is real weak Bob. You insinuate that a mechanic's only job was to pushback? No pushback, no mechanic? Real weak.

Oh yeah, great video! ...but a history of AMFA's accomplishments would seem more of required viewing.

TWU is the only Union that has retained full overhaul capabilities in the Airline Industry. If nothing else this should stand out! Are you willing to collect unemployment to change Representation?

Checking it Out said:
TWU is the only Union that has retained full overhaul capabilities in the Airline Industry. If nothing else this should stand out! Are you willing to collect unemployment to change Representation?
Full overhaul capabilities because the TWU has agreed to the lowering of wage and benefits to a level where American can afford to keep the numbers of workers up because others have sacrificed to pay for it.

The TWU is allowing AA to operate "ANYTHING GOES" under the current contract.The company is moving people out of seniority from a RIF on a mod line.The line is not closing down,just reducing the head count.Until the TWU hatchet job on the last contract AA management always honored seniority in RIFS.[Now it is a free for all] Now 18+ years at AA is rendered worthless because of the TWU's unwillingness to force the issue.Just another "great" service provided to you by the TWU.

Hackman said:
I believe I am very close to correct on the numbers (2000+ M@R and 6000 total twu members) here at AA , I will try to find the exact number if the twu even knows what it is. Unlike yourself, I don't blatently LIE and post misleading information that can be proven false. Will you do the same research with your layoff numbers at NWA (4500/45%)? (I am sure your still using the amfanuts false info, still counting the ATL base where the mechanics could go to MSP and keep their job or retire). Do the same with UAL (6100/50%) which INHERITED a horrible iam contract, and likely this will happen at AA in a few months. Then you can blame AMFA for the twu sellout also.

Your again twisting my post to suit your demented needs to save your worthless union. Its not going to work. Did I say that I wanted to see 2/3's laid off??? I didn't think so. I give a damn about my co-workers, this is why I WILL NOT SELL THE FUTURE OF THIS PROFESSION FOR COMPANY SCARE TACTICS AND LIES-- AGAIN-- FOR SIX YEARS LIKE THE twu!!!!!!

Your are a wet behind the ears flunky twscrewer. How many years you got turning wrenches at AA son? I am betting not many, IF ANY. I am curious as to how and why you came to be a mindless twu flunky. Where you here in 95? Where you here in 89? I know I'm wasting my time with you. You'll never stop lying or truthfully answer any questions because your TOO EMBARRASSED!!!!!

If your brand of unionism is what your preaching here with your beloved disfunctional twscrew, selling out members futures so you can keep twscrew coffers overflowing for the few privleged unelected minions. I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again.

I'm willing to sign my real name (Hackman is what my friends call me) and where I work with my information, ARE YOU???????? I WILL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER,..................again, please post your lies on NWA and UAL and sign your name and where you work. I dare you.
My goodness Hack. . .I have always been taught to respect my elders but nothing you say demands my respect. Let's cout them shall we. . .

twscrewer. . .flunky twscrewer. . .how and why you came to be a mindless twu flunky. . .disfunctional twscrew. . .twscrew coffers . . .I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again.
(is that a threat Hackman???). . .I GUESS I AM SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED.
AND THAT IS JUST FROM YOUR LAST POST TO ME!!

You have just proven yourself Hackman by your words. I dont' resort to this type of tactic because it DOESN'T WORK! But you keep doing it because apparently you don't like a challenge.

As for identifying my true identity I don't feel the need to. It doesn't prove or disprove anything. You can call it cowardly all you want but I see that you have listed an alias just as I and many others on this board have. . .including your amfa brethren. So I guess you will be calling them cowards (or whatever name you come up with!) next huh? I don't hold something like that against anyone. As far as how long I have been "turning a wrench at AA, going on 9 years.

And just for clarification, when I posted my numbers you will notice I put "close approx". . .APPROXIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you want to continue a debate (with me anyway) I will demand the same respect as you are demanding. No. . . I take that back, I could care less if you rant and rave on here. It makes for some entertaining reading!! And also shows the mindset of an amfa supporter. Go figure!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

goingboeing, Are you complaining or have you contacted the local on this issue to bring it to light?

It's one thing to sit and gossip, It's something else to do the right thing to help a union brother or sister! Go and talk with the Local stand-up and do something constructive! Or go back and drink your java! The oppurtunity is yours to have your 15 minutes of fame!

Checking it Out said:
goingboeing, Are you complaining or have you contacted the local on this issue to bring it to light?

It's one thing to sit and gossip, It's something else to do the right thing to help a union brother or sister! Go and talk with the Local stand-up and do something constructive! Or go back and drink your java! The oppurtunity is yours to have your 15 minutes of fame!
Have you contacted the local on this issue to bring it to light?

What good will it do. It's the twu that signed off on it. If you read our contract cio you will notice the lack of scope and language to combat such tactics by the company. Our contract is nothing more than an open agreement for the company. Surely you must be able to see the trees through the forest?? While your down at the union hall drinking your java, try reading our LOA's we have with the company. It most likely will embarass you as it does us. You know if the membership got a chance to vote on LOA's, that crap would never fly. We all know the twu will never stand up to the company on anything. That's why we are on the eve of our filing with the NMB.
Here's to the twu........
Taking our profession to a 3rd rate level........
Cheers........

twuer said:
Hackman said:
I believe I am very close to correct on the numbers (2000+ M@R and 6000 total twu members) here at AA , I will try to find the exact number if the twu even knows what it is. Unlike yourself, I don't blatently LIE and post misleading information that can be proven false. Will you do the same research with your layoff numbers at NWA (4500/45%)? (I am sure your still using the amfanuts false info, still counting the ATL base where the mechanics could go to MSP and keep their job or retire). Do the same with UAL (6100/50%) which INHERITED a horrible iam contract, and likely this will happen at AA in a few months. Then you can blame AMFA for the twu sellout also.

My goodness Hack. . .I have always been taught to respect my elders but nothing you say demands my respect. Let's cout them shall we. . .

twscrewer. . .flunky twscrewer. . .how and why you came to be a mindless twu flunky. . .disfunctional twscrew. . .twscrew coffers . . .I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again.
(is that a threat Hackman???). . .I GUESS I AM SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED.
AND THAT IS JUST FROM YOUR LAST POST TO ME!!

You have just proven yourself Hackman by your words. I dont' resort to this type of tactic because it DOESN'T WORK! But you keep doing it because apparently you don't like a challenge.

As for identifying my true identity I don't feel the need to. It doesn't prove or disprove anything. You can call it cowardly all you want but I see that you have listed an alias just as I and many others on this board have. . .including your amfa brethren. So I guess you will be calling them cowards (or whatever name you come up with!) next huh? I don't hold something like that against anyone. As far as how long I have been "turning a wrench at AA, going on 9 years.

And just for clarification, when I posted my numbers you will notice I put "close approx". . .APPROXIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you want to continue a debate (with me anyway) I will demand the same respect as you are demanding. No. . . I take that back, I could care less if you rant and rave on here. It makes for some entertaining reading!! And also shows the mindset of an amfa supporter. Go figure!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh please twscrewer, you twu minions call AMFA supporters scabs at the coffin parade, you defile the Stars and Stripes(really po'd us vets), and I have been called a plethera of other rotten names for YEARS by the twscrewers which I won't mention here, as to not hurt your tender feelings. "I don't resort to this to type of tactic?" Your last insult "Hey Hackman (def: "hack"- sound made when clearing snot from your throat)" That's not offensive?(kind of funny, really) Your a church mouse and you don't EVER offend anybody. Like I said before, I call 'em like I see 'em. The twu and its supporters have been doing a lot worse than calling AMFA men names twscrewer. So I'm not ASKING for ANY RESPECT FROM you or any twuscrew minion, you don't respect yourselves, so how can you respect anyone else? Your respect would mean nothing to me, so please don't even speak of the word, because you do not know what it means.

My statement: "I'm going to make sure if I can find out who you are, that you will NEVER represent me or my union again." Not a physical threat, so don't be scared to post your lies about AMFA and sign them. I would love to challenge you at the NMB with your signed twu lies about AMFA. There is a reason the twscrew never signs any of the deceit in their posts and flyers, there are laws against this tactic and the twscrew knows it. In addition, I also meant that you will not be any kind of union official when AMFA removes the twu as bargaining agent. I promise I will do anything to keep you dishonorable twu pinheads out. Like other twu minions, you will be back at your job FOR GOOD as mechanic (OSM in your case), or like many in the twu's depraved past, you will jump into AA management where dishonesty and underhandedness are positive character traits.

Your numbers in your posts are blatent lies, and not even close to APPROXIMATE!!!! Of course, you know this, or you are not doing any more research other than going to the king of the BSBB's, AMFAnuts (that's BULLS&*T BULLETIN BOARDS). I will continue to rail against you and the other twscrewers where ever and when ever possible. Your worthless and despicable twu union and its decievers have depleted my profession to such horrific depths, its almost unbelieveable. The twscrew has destroyed 50 years of negotiations in mere months, bringing other carriers unions down with us. To think: YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS!!!! It is mindnumbing!!!! Whose SIDE are you twscrewers on????? Has to be the COMPANIES!!!!! You have not been through the 89 or the 95 twu debacle, you most definitely do not have a clue. Debating with you is a joke. Like clubbing baby seals, not even a challenge. :blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

THE twu IS GONE IN 04!!!!!!

AMFA a loser at UAL, now NWA w/ FM1.....SIGNED...Drippy! How's that for a signature you so desire.