WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I SIGN A UNION CARD?

Let's see the IBT has protected AWA Mechanics and Related jobs. This is a bad thing?? Joe Smuch-a-telly on the street is not my concern. He is not a member of the union. Job security is the name of the game. Bringing in more people is not the answer. Look around and tell me that having an additional 2000 members helped keep those members jobs. It didn't did it?

Bye bye buses? Do we know that? Is it possible? You are looking for a "guarantee" there are none, except that the IBT will fight to keep "in house" that which is "in house". :)
what hangar can i see inhouse 's' checks?
support shops??

So......what's your point? :)
It seems that the company saying under the IAM contract that the checks will be done in house, should be sufficient enough to call them "traditional".
one contract(IBT) they send out the heavies.....the other one they don't(IAM).....IAM contract goes away like you claim and we go under your scope...duh...how can IAM scope language exist when you said the contract would be gone and IBT would be it?
don't tell me in your non-existant scope language that somehow they'd let this happen.
"The new company said they would honor the contract," Mr. Freiberger said, but, "they didn't like it. They were really upset."
and as you claim...IBT wins....IAM contract goes away....
"they didn't like it. They were really upset."and i bet doug tells them to send out the buses....see ya in court.

700.... Are you completely oblivious to the fact that there is a IBT CBA????? Its not goin anywhere.. A change in representation does not mean you get to renegotiate your contract, the fact that the current one is ammendable does..