WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I SIGN A UNION CARD?

Gee........based on the last posts, I would really, really, really like 700UW to answer me. PLEASE!!
Hawk is the epitome of what is wrong with our democracy, our very country. His kind helped make unions irrelevant.

I wish everyone would wake up and make the Hawks of the world taste their own bitter medicine they force down what they consider the little man’s throat.

It could be done too with the right powerful labor leadership. Right now the stagnant weak anemic organized labor force in this country is easily used and abused by these people who really believe they deserve millions to crush labor, and when they do they relish in it, like some perverted orgasmic high. They sicken me because I know what they are, evil with a dark soul.

Even the NMB does not know if there will be a vote, is Parker clairvoyant?

And it does not matter you will still fall under the IAM CBA.

Even the NMB does not know if there will be a vote, is Parker clairvoyant?

And it does not matter you will still fall under the IAM CBA.

You might think that but the teamsters don't, also if you think your contract survives then what about the part that says your pay goes back to pre judge ruling pay scales you don't get to pink and choose what you want. belive me the IBT will fight that poor contract, it would be in courts for years. gor what so you can keep your poor contract with bad pay and lost sick days and less holidays.

He did not buy East, it was a merger funded by outside investors.

keep drinking the Kool-aid 7, U could not get the cash to do it, Doug did, like he went out and got our ATSB backed loan to keep us out of BK. This was a reverse aquisition. like W who took over much bigger TR to form TRW Inc.
As one can see the name stays and the new certificate will say US Airways, but we can see already how much of the new company is HP, Livery, structure, pricing, heck even putting pretzels back on.... do you see whare this going.....

US got the largest ATSB Loan and US brought Air Wisconsin's money and republic money to the table and US whored itself out of bankruptcy with the loan from airbus with the promise to buy the A350 and the investment from Air Canada for $300 million a year in outsourcing.

Doug was not US' savoir and HP was headed for a cash crisis by the end of the year according to your CEO Dougie.

America West is not a subsidary of US Airways Group and look at the name on the sides of the plane it says US Airways not America West.

Boy you are a winner the money was on condition that Doug Parker and his awa staff ran the company and it is, Doug was the one who neg the money deal air wisconsin isn't part of it know that was before the new deal was dreamed up. and as for the name on the planes Doug Parker made the decision to keep the us airways name due to it be known better then awa.

Hate to burst your bubble but Air Wisconsin is part of it and they invested money into the new US.

And Doug was not the sole decison maker in what happened.

Al Crellin, US Airways Al Hemenway US Airways, not HP.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

US AIRWAYS FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH EASTSHORE IS APPROVED
Airline Secures Access to $125 Million Loan That Will Convert to Equity Upon Emergence from Chapter 11 This Summer

ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 28, 2005 -- US Airways Group, Inc.’s $125 million financing agreement with Eastshore Aviation, LLC, an investment entity owned by Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp. shareholders and Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp., was approved by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court today.

As everyone can see by the last pages.....700UW does NOT answer questions........he consistantly contradicts even himself. He will NOT back up most of his statements with facts because he doesn't have them. Heck, he won't even answer a question that doesn't require a fact........just a personal opinion.

Best of luck to you 700UW......you're going to need it.

I have answered what was asked, too bad you don't like the answer and you are not even a IAM or ibt nor any other union member.

Latest posts