What will happen in Pit. this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he dreaming? Just because it involved 1500 agents doesn't mean it had to be spread out. LAS has had 4 (5?) layoffs in the last several years. Two of those reduced our staffing by half each time, the others were much smaller. It could have been four in PIT without a problem. In fact, I seem to recall the first layoff being monumental in PIT.
LAS? um,never heard of it.

For just about the last ten years there has been layoffs on pit ramp every year. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about it for this year (2012). Seams like we are always the last to know.

Don't Worry! Big Steel will make a comeback any day now. :D

Reactions: 1 person
LAS? um,never heard of it.
I'm livin' it. My point still stands. Just because a mass amount of people were laid off in a certain timespan doesn't mean it must indicate layoffs every year, which is what you've suggested. I'm not saying it CAN'T be correct, just that stating that X employees were laid off in Y years thus the layoffs must have happened annual is an incorrect conclusion.

That you cant even spell the name of the team who you like correctly.

it would be STEELERS.

Yea who are the stealers? Um oh I know SIX TIMES SUPER BOWL WINNERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT! dufes
The point is that you are unable to spell the name of your defeated football team.

You seem to be a fan but a fairly uneducated fan.

Live in the past it's easier.

Go PIT HUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

Dufus.

Ya know...doofus is slang for dufus...an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person; also called doofus

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.