What will happen in Pit. this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your a big fan as well.

So, Pittsburgh was known for its stealing?

And were you trying to spell dufus?

I guess Pitt isn't known for public education. Mr. Rogers must be rolling in his grave.

The western public schools obviously failed to instill in you the proper use of YOU'RE and YOUR. One being posessive, and the other the shortened acceptable use of YOU ARE. Next time you have a movement in the ladies room in CLT, study up and make better use of your time than playing with your black berries.

Reactions: 2 people
The western public schools obviously failed to instill in you the proper use of YOU'RE and YOUR. One being posessive, and the other the shortened acceptable use of YOU ARE. Next time you have a movement in the ladies room in CLT, study up and make better use of your time than playing with your black berries.

http://www.youryoure.com/

learn the rule: your / you're

your is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something
That is your sock.
Where is your potato?
you're is a contraction (combination) of you and are
Do you know what you're doing?
You're stupid.
The two are not interchangeable.
Getting it wrong makes you look stupid. And ugly.

Reactions: 1 person
Calm down Claxon and wipe off your screen. I get to blame my iPhone.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice picture Claxon,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts