What's Going On ?

Well your wrong on a few account in Tech OPS it is almost all "Old US" Execs and remember your execs didn't do a great job and you all hated them anyway. I think you and HACK73 need to listen to the state of the airline by DP. But ultimately this was a takeover of US by AWA and Doug and the AWA folks are trying to be nice and calling this a merger. But if I here one more Eastie say "this is how we do it." I am gonna scream. At the very least we have an equal value in our past and expeirence and in our processess and we better find common ground and decide what works best not this "my way or the highway" which seems to be very prevelent on the Eastside. And come Jan 1 I for one will no longer make East or West destinctions we are one.

UPNAWAY

You are way off base. Throwing out the "it's this, but it's called that" BS will accomplish nothing. That just starts the ill will over and over. Perhaps you need to tone down the "we bought you" rhetoric and remember that we are now a well positioned US Airways. I don't think Doug would like the kind of comments you were making. One more reality for you besides the fact that this is really a takeover. You don't want to piss off 2/3's of the new co..so you may wanna reevaluate your tactics.

Having said that, I am all for the old AWA management taking the reins of the company. Those complaining are those that are probably in some form of management. Our management grouped sucked, so why not let you guys do the running. Now any failure is on the new team and no more blaming old US or CCY.

As far as being one, I agree with Dave that we need to get rid of the AWA branding asap. We are US Airways now and as long as we keep our focus we will thrive. I enjoyed the webcam and am excited about the possibilities we at US now have.

??? :blink:
If Doug would favor AWA employees :

a., would give pay increase or at least the same pay as US-east F/a have. He Refused again and we are working without contract the last 2 years.

b., would improve the working conditions for all the reserves. They are slaves to the scheduling dept. They are treated worse then a jail inmates.

This is just to mention 2 examples. There are many many changes here which favors the US-east employees even though the top brass ic composed by AWA cronies.

The last 4 years we were given promises,....like you will be rewarded later if you work hard now. Unfortunately, later is still in long distance.

Doug is not our friend aven though on the surface he pretence: " I will not make any decision which is negatively effect AWA employees".... So far everything is oposite to that statement.

Sorry for venting as well as for spelling errors

Less than 2 years ago, there were fist fights on the ramp over access to push tugs and rampers stealing equipment off of gates. There are only 2 rampers and a team lead per flight. At times, there is only one ramper. They call it "increasing productivity". Yeah. We are so well staffed.

Can you say MANDO just think of the next few months.....

Can you say MANDO just think of the next few months.....

Too much seniority. Not worried about it.

Mandos are funny. They mando people because they are short-staffed but then the people who were mandoed didn't like being mandoed so they quit which makes the short-staffing more acute which causes more mandoeing and people don't like being mandoed so they quit which make short-staffing more acute which causes more mandoeing.................................... :lol:

If Doug would favor AWA employees :

a., would give pay increase or at least the same pay as US-east F/a have. He Refused again and we are working without contract the last 2 years.

b., would improve the working conditions for all the reserves. They are slaves to the scheduling dept. They are treated worse then a jail inmates.

This is just to mention 2 examples. There are many many changes here which favors the US-east employees even though the top brass ic composed by AWA cronies.

The last 4 years we were given promises,....like you will be rewarded later if you work hard now. Unfortunately, later is still in long distance.

Doug is not our friend aven though on the surface he pretence: " I will not make any decision which is negatively effect AWA employees".... So far everything is oposite to that statement.

Sorry for venting as well as for spelling errors
I have to say that I agree with you here. What we have been seeing/hearing is that Mr. Parker is "licking the #$%@ of the US East employees". Not to get into a ridiculous argument here, but the guy is the CEO, and ALL he cares about is cutting costs and making money. If Mr. Parker were personally as lean as the US West operation, he'd be anorexic. How about getting those of us at West on/closer to the East payscale? There are numerous examples that we all could post. He is starting to talk from both sides of his head. All I have to offer is this:
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, MR. PARKER!