Where Are All Of The Defections?

The Truth said:
He is one of the good guys on our team.

Hey Truth, Are you finally admitting you have some no so good or possibily some bad guys on your team!! :shock:

The Truth said:
Amazing how grown adults act like grade school children on a chat board. Your insult and photo that were directed towards Chris are uncalled for in this public forum. :down: He is one of the good guys on our team.

Ok, prove your last statement. Give several reasons why he is "good". Remember the rules here, the charges against CCY management stand unless you can either 1. give specific reasons why the claims against them are not correct or 2. you can give the real people who have been accused of the actions (such as the mailing of enemas to Piney and l4pi).

I'm betting you can't do either. So, our premises will still be assumed true.

The Truth said:
Last time that I checked you didn't work at CCY so wouldn't know our current staffing levels. We have lost many great employees to the outside job markets in DC/VA/MD.
[post="296194"][/post]​

If this is the case, then why are you and some of the other braintrust still at CCY? This implies that you guys are "not great" employees and thus can't find other work in the DC metro area?? ;)

I have much respect for Chris Chiames and his department. The executives are committed to the company and will stay till the end. Headhunters have been circling CCY for the last several years trying to recruit the talent. We beat the odds when the naysayers and media wrote that we wouldn't survive, but we did. The executives and middle management played a vital role in this success.

Piney & L4PI, your so called 15 minutes of fame with your ffocus group is rapidly coming to an end. I find your self-serving post amusing. It is all about you and not really the ffocus group. I wouldn't be surprised to see a reduction in the FF "perks" among the legacy carriers. There are 2 airlines on the verge of BK. Get used to the LCC way of travel. Regarding your comment concerning the "holiday meltdown", maybe the employees aka f/as will show up for work this year. At least Teddy Xidas won't be around directing her "spin machine". :up:

deleted by moderator

mod comment: final warning- don't assume a person's identity.

The Truth said:
Amazing how grown adults act like grade school children on a chat board. Your insult and photo that were directed towards Chris are uncalled for in this public forum. :down: He is one of the good guys on our team.

[post="296194"][/post]​
Really? Ya think so? Did I touch a nerve?

Good, then they were taken as intended. Any other comments you would like to make?

I have absolutely no respect for the job that has been done. He has lied and manipulated the truth. I highly suspect that he is behind several "dirty" tricks as of late. The one directed at me was not only childish but also in poor taste; but I did see the humor it. The last little stunt however may cost him and the company a great deal of money and a public relations nightmare. I don't think Doug is going to be real happy when this all plays out. I also understand that his reputation among his peers cost him a chance to move to Tempe. So before you come on here and defend the indefensible, maybe you should THINK about what you are posting first. That is unless you happen to be one of many handles that Lime Boy enjoys posting with here.

Of course we all know of the high caliber cracker jack management team in place in CCY. A team that has an absolutely stellar track record in a bankruptcy court and its ability to have key members of management leave with millions in the pockets. So it in no way surprises me to see you come here to defend one of your own. As I always say, arrogance and ignorance are a deadly combination. You possess both

And let us not forget this from Mr Chiames:

US Airways said:
PITguy, I apologize for the delay. I haven't been online and just saw your note.
We are not going to outsource heavy maintenance in PIT or elsewhere. We never even proposed it. (Unlike UA which has proposed the outsourcing of heavy maintenance.)
We will pay all furlough pay as provided for in the contract.
We have no further plans to lay off more mechanics beyond what is published. With the new commitment to operate 279 a/c, we will need just about all the mechanics on the property to perform the maintenance we have scheduled, since our fleet plan anticipated retiring some planes that we will now be flying.
Finally, we are not trying to vendor maintenance with either Boeing or Airbus.
Chris Chiames
[post="36648"][/post]​
Yep real honesty and integrity there, NOT!

Hawk said:
Piney & L4PI, your so called 15 minutes of fame with your ffocus group is rapidly coming to an end. I find your self-serving post amusing.
[post="296266"][/post]​
Looks like I stepped on another nerve. All of the cracker jack team is on today.

As to your quote, I sincerely hope so. My guess is with a real mangement team in place that knows how to run an airline, satisfy their customers and MAKE A PROFIT, there will be little need for a group like ffocus. But as long as this management team is in place, there will be a need to FFOCUS public attention on your performance and the amount of money you leave the building with. Of which your comments about my 15 minutes being up reminds me, I have lunch schedule next week with a newspaper reporter. Maybe I'll take my enema kit along with the CCY post marked envelope and let them have a look. I'm sure there will be an interest. (Hawk, like my tag line says, don't ever make a cockroach mad) Maybe you'll get to read about it the newspaper.

You know Hawk, I have even less respect for you than Lime Boy. But we will not go there.......or will we?

deleted by mod

How is the new position? Have you had chance to meet any of your staff and their "families"?

Have a great weekend........

Don't forget to give them a dowry first.

Bet he stopped downstairs at Ruth Chris since he can't get a good steak in deleted

Todd B said:
:cop:

Pineybob is spending some time in the cornfield for making reference to a person's identity. There is room for a few more if this continues. Don't make reference to a person's work location or identity.
[post="296280"][/post]​
I guess that answers my question why the board has been quiet lately.... :D

Hawk said:
The executives are committed to the company and will stay till the end

Boy, have we heard that line before...I won't even bother with a list of those who have bailed, both with and without help!!!! :lol:

Hawk,

FFOCUS is NOT about 15 minutes of fame, and as much as you'd like to believe it it's NOT about us....it's about showing appreciation to the front line people of US Airways. It's about being an advocate for the frequent traveler. It's about supporting the airline we choose to frequent because most of their employees treat us better than anywhere else. We gave CCY the gift of free PR, and they not only didn't recognize the opportunity to capitalize on free press from happy and supportive customers, they found a way to spurn us completely. The reason we stay loyal is because of the excellence of the front line and Res people, and we stay loyal despite CCY, not because of them.

Your comments represent the true anti customer sentiments of CCY management.
You and your friend the Truth only show up to defend CCY and to spout the CCY propaganda. The senior management plunders the place and takes responsibility for NOTHING. It's always someone else's fault.

I can't wait to see what happens to the new US Airways when it is run by a management who knows how to run an airline and who wants to make it succeed, and who appreciates both their employees and their customers.

Feel free to PM if you really want to get into it. I have said enough on the subject in public.

You fools sold the joint for less than the sum of it's parts, wiped out shareholder equity twice, boned creditors (and, for kicks, pilots' wives).

It's no accident that Parker an his crew are being given the keys--that's all one needs to know about the "talent" at CCY. There is a very solid reason for this: CCY could not organize or operate a 1 car funeral (financial results reflect this). The reason Chiames did not get taken on in Tempe is simple: America West apparently does not require the services of the "designated liar."

I hear they have cute women serving curry these days. Maybe members of the "Pilots' Wives Club." Enjoy the new career.

Every year , the same amount of f/as call in sick. What happened last year?

The Truth said:
We have lost many great employees to the outside job markets in DC/VA/MD.
[post="296194"][/post]​

I do believe that was the point of the initial post. That all of the talent/great employees have left (philanderer exception noted)...those remaining appear to have all of the business acumen (ahem) and are not worth their weight in pond scum. :p

Hawk- don't be ridiculous. You got lucky with the merger, simple as that. If you were doing so great, why did you need HP to get out of BK then? People like you are very dangerous because you represent a feeling of disconnection between the front line and management. I almost decided to work in airline management, but I couldn't stomach that disconnect when decisions are being made that affect front line workers. Have a nice time at the soup kitchen.

Back