Where Are All Of The Defections?

Well all, thanks for the warm welcome.

"Was it intended to publicly embarrass the management of US? Yes"

So sad a statement.

Hopefully when you have issues with the new team in charge you guys will find a more meaningful and constructive way to make your points, some of them valid.

I first heard of you from a friend during their receipt of the few tubes of lipstick. If you plan on being taken seriously by your target as well as those who may agree with you then you may want to consider less juvenile games. IMHO your approach from what I have read distracts from any valid points that you may wish to make or any changes that you wish to see.

Sort of like those against the war calling Mr. Bush worse than Hitler. Yes, you can make a good case against war but by spewing such obvious nonsense you lost all credibility. Again this is just IMHO and you can attack me as a troll if you don’t agree.

Good Day and Luck. I have no dog in this fight but thought that I would just post by comments for consideration.

PhillyDave said:
Yes, you can make a good case against war but by spewing such obvious nonsense you lost all credibility.
[post="296614"][/post]​

Nah. They got what they wanted--with the exception of 1, none of the dead weight was taken on to Tempe. And Crellin is but one missing bag from retirement.

PhillyDave said:
As a casual observer one can not but laugh at the self promotion of those at FFOCUS. I have over the years read most of their posts here and on FT and the self serving dribble on their web site. I

But most worrisome of all is that they always hint at their elite insider status but at the end of the day, they are just sad wannabes.

A shame, really.
[post="296578"][/post]​

What's a shame, really, is folks like YOU coming on here with your arrogant 7-post- self as if we are clueless to who and where you work...(a little while longer)

Don't make us laugh any harder... :lol:

Don't go breaking your arm patting yourself on the back there Hawkie. Only bird brain firms (if any) are circling CCY for "you talented" people.

PhillyDave said:
No need to wonder. Any questions - please feel free to ask.

So instead of hinting at whatever it is you are hinting, how about asking a question if you are really curious? Or does attacking just take less brain power?
[post="296582"][/post]​

PhillyDave, I'll ask a question(s): In the past three years, what has CCY been most effective at in terms of making US Airways a better product for customers and a better workplace for employees? In the spirit of "brain power", I'd like specifics, details, factual information. Thank you.

PhillyDave said:
As a casual observer one can not but laugh at the self promotion of those at FFOCUS. I have over the years read most of their posts here and on FT and the self serving dribble on their web site. I say this not to be mean but more with sadness because it would have been great to have such a real organization to speak for US FF.
[post="296578"][/post]​

What would be mean is to call it self serving drivel. I, for one, have no idea what self serving "dribble" is.

mbmbbost said:
What would be mean is to call it self serving drivel. I, for one, have no idea what self serving "dribble" is.
[post="296698"][/post]​

mbmbbost, Hawk and PhillyDave are real experts at "self-serving dribble." Remember, they have head-hunters circling over CCY because they are so..."talented."

Its simple, those still left at US management either have a job promised at the new company or do not have the skills to obtain a job elswere. It is important that things move quickly at this point.

Do realize that management still left at US will incorrectly believe they are self-sacrificing for the benefit of others. There is no way to convince them otherwise.

EyeInTheSky said:
PhillyDave, I'll ask a question(s): In the past three years, what has CCY been most effective at in terms of making US Airways a better product for customers and a better workplace for employees? In the spirit of "brain power", I'd like specifics, details, factual information. Thank you.
[post="296697"][/post]​
I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but the evidence I can point to is the fact that US Airways still exists and is still flying planes. There's a good case for liquidation years ago.

It's not that they have a better product (although you could consider the pricing rationalization better), its that they still have a product to offer.

Hey Dave,

First, as a board member of FFOCUS, let me tell you I take offense to your remarks. We started out as a passenger advocacy group, evolving to support the entity of US Airways and it's first rate front line employees. The goal has always been and will continue to be the survival and regrowth of US Airways, and its success. But your "friends" tried to manipulate us and use us to their advantage against the very people who keep us loyal to this place--the front line rank and file employees of US Airways. Believe me, we're not still around because of your "friends".

Your "friends" are the ones who can't take responsibility for anything, and only know how to blame others...despite what the DOT says.

Also, for what it's worth, why don't you ask your "friend" about HIS little stunt of sending enema kits to some of our members.....

And why don't you ask your "friends" about why they saw fit to tell us to butt out and mind our own business.........publicly right here on these boards....

Personally, I do not attack. I respond with fact. Perception is reality to most, Dave, and your "friends" have done nothing to disprove the perception that they could care less about customers OR employees.

And for what it's worth, we have never sought out the press, they have found us..

Let me be clear..what we want is a healthy and successful US Airways, run by a management who actually WANTS to run a successful airline, and who knows how to do it....and we look forward to working with them...but what would you know about that?

As for your "friends"?????? The sooner they're gone the better...and without a DIME....they should be paying US for what they have done to this airline.

Nuff said......

PhillyDave said:
So sad a statement.

Hopefully when you have issues with the new team in charge you guys will find a more meaningful and constructive way to make your points, some of them valid.

I first heard of you from a friend during their receipt of the few tubes of lipstick. If you plan on being taken seriously by your target as well as those who may agree with you then you may want to consider less juvenile games. IMHO your approach from what I have read distracts from any valid points that you may wish to make or any changes that you wish to see.

[post="296614"][/post]​
D2

I can understand your loyalty to your friends in CCY. However allow me to offer up to you a different view point.

The sad part is that management was too busy patting themselves on the back for all of their hard work in saving the airline to notice that they had not bothered running it for several years. Now, mind you they worked so hard at saving the place off the backs of the front line troops and several wage concessions (while taking none of their own), that they felt entitled to a few extra million in their pockets for their efforts. In the meantime the airline was an embarrassment to the customers and the employees.

The only way to get the attention of the brain trust was to slap them and slap them hard. The really sad part is that the press was the only way to get them to come down from their highly inflated sense of self worth.

Is it my style to do this? No. I would have much preferred to have been a part of the solution with open honest discourse. However this team wanted no part of that after they found we could not be bought or controlled. So say what you want, but the really sad part of this is the ignorant and arrogant have destroyed a once great airline and the lives of countless employees while on the way to bank with the millions they really believe they deserve. How truly sad!

Oh and I forgot to ask. Did your friend get a color that looked as good on them as the lime green color did on Lime Boy?

EyeInTheSky said:
mbmbbost, Hawk and PhillyDave are real experts at "self-serving dribble." Remember, they have head-hunters circling over CCY because they are so..."talented."
[post="296699"][/post]​
Hey, don't lump me with them, I was just pointing out that if he is trying to make a point, he should try harder..