• reservations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
I'm just curious as to what parts of the company are represented on this board . Sorry if i left any group out :shock:

Actually..what you are going to get is "Who do you want me to be?"

Sorry, good question, worthless poll.

Greeter.

i suppose it all comes down to honesty ,The vast majority of the people i work with are honest people so i would assume they would answer honestly , but your right , there's no way to verify who does what or who is who with a poll like this or any other on here , but i'd like to think the results won't be tottaly skewed.

I notice 50 votes and no one from IT here. Do they not want to admit it or they cant find their way here? :ph34r: :lol:

I notice 50 votes and no one from IT here. Do they not want to admit it or they cant find their way here? :ph34r: :lol:

There are many of us who are customers that are also in IT in one way, shape or form.

If someone was in Tempe IT, they would be smart to not admit that fact. :ph34r:

I felt synical today and voted management just because I Had a laugh when I saw that on there.. but I'm not telling you what I do because my department is too small and they have a way of tracking me down because of that. Grr.

There are many of us who are customers that are also in IT in one way, shape or form.

If someone was in Tempe IT, they would be smart to not admit that fact. :ph34r:

I wonder how many people are left in IT to begin with? With all of the layoffs that took place and displacements, I am sure the majority of all IT work is outsourced to people who have no connection with USAir. For instance the IT guys who work in the local airports on networking and PC fixes are not US employees, they are contractors. The old saying you get what you pay for. In the recent case of Sabres what you had was an external contractor that screwed the pooch with not enough internal IT resources to keep them honest.

Back