Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gate agent /ticket counter

• reservations

• IT

• Total voters
Formerly a very happy CLT based FCTI....furloughed some 3 or so years ago....soon to be sent a take it or leave it letter to return....currently flying EMS (as in helicopters) in the DFW metroplex dodging AA and LUV aircraft.....

Corporate Janitor.....cleans up all the sh*t that Doug and Co. come up with. Are there any openings to arrange the deck chairs on THIS Titanic or are those positions determined by Seniority too? (And I am sure some sorry*ssed person wants to 'bump' the others around just BECAUSE THEY CAN). :p

Corporate Janitor.....cleans up all the sh*t that Doug and Co. come up with. Are there any openings to arrange the deck chairs on THIS Titanic or are those positions determined by Seniority too? (And I am sure some sorry*ssed person wants to 'bump' the others around just BECAUSE THEY CAN). :p

I'm an "aspiring" up and coming CEO...not for US...hell no...I'm going to start my own airline as soon as 2-3 airlines go into CH7 ;)

I'd love to buy Mesa up and liquidate everything except for the CR9s and perhaps the ERJ jet...the Dash 8s can go to some Carib airline that needs them.

Back