Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gate agent /ticket counter

• reservations

• IT

• Total voters
I think there are lots of retirees and non employees.
As for me, retired/early out, customer svc.

Agreed .... my first thought also. As a Retiree, my inputs are bound to be much different than a junior active, I would imagine.

You also left out the "Agitator" catagory! :lol:

2B

I do lots of transcon so I like to be referred to as a "Coast to Coast Beverage Wagon Driving Sky Hostitute with some Safety Professionalism in the back pocket of my polyester uniform."

I'm a former US employee. Worked in PHL, BOS, RIC, and DEN, with most of time in PHL as a PSS. I've been gone now since '99, but still have many friends 'left behind'. Now living in CLT, so I still travel US frequently.

I'm a flight attendant, not active right now. My first flight was on PSA in 1980 as a passenger when I was 5 and two of my flight attendants from that flight are still with US today. They weren't too happy when I pointed that out to them!

When I die, I hope Parker and Kirby are still running US Airways. I want to come back and haunt the living-turds out of them till NO END! :rant: :bleh: They need to add some better smileys on here. :lol:

Former mechanic of NWA (only 16 years, most had much more; replaced by scabs). The US board is very entertaining!

Back