American or Delta? Which would you rather be a part of?

As a US Airways employee who would you rather merge with American or Delta?

• American

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • Delta

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters

Black Magic

Veteran
Jan 4, 2008
Im curious as what the posters of this board favor. I'm sure a merger is inevitable with time....

If AA and US merge what will happen to the TLV route, as AA has a judgement against them from the former TWA Agents.

Unless they filed Chapter 11 in Tel Aviv, me thinks not. The judgement is from the Israeli courts, not a US court, so I doubt it is gone.

AA broke their CBA in regard to Severance pay for the employees they laid off. And yes its still in effect.

From 2001:
"In addition, American reviewed Israeli employment law and TWA's severance obligations to its employees," the written response added. "If American began operating TWA's service to Tel Aviv, but later had to discontinue it for financial reasons, American might be expected to take on TWA's obligations to pay severance to its employees, which could total as much as $9 million to $18 million.

AA broke their CBA in regard to Severance pay for the employees they laid off. And yes its still in effect.

From 2001:

Everybody knows that past agreements aren't binding especially if you change your name..duh. :lol:

As a FSA, I realize what ugly options... Delta has their awful "Ready Reserve" which treats employees as if their entire lives should be placed on hold to cover and amazing collection of disjointed shifts or the management bAAstards who make the Tempe Boys appear to be enlightened labor advocates.

So Dreads Jester.

Back