Who Tells The Truth And Who Lies ?

Raptor

Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Tulsa
amfatulsa.com Poll results to date

Poll Results: Has the TWU lied to you in the last 3 Months? (14 votes.) :shock:

Has the TWU lied to you in the last 3 Months?
Choose 1

Yes the TWU lies 100% (14)
No the TWU does not lies 0% (0)

Poll Results: Has AMFA purposely lied to you in the last three months (13 votes.) :)

Has AMFA purposely lied to you in the last three months
Choose 1

NO 100% (13)
Yes 0% (0)

US Aviation.com poll results to date:

Has the TWU puposely lied to you in the last 3 months :shock:

Yes they have [ 17 ] [94.44%]
NO they have not [ 1 ] [5.56%]

Total Votes: 18

Have AMFA supporters purposely distributed flyers with lies in the last 3 months :)

NO they have not [ 21 ] [75.00%]

Yes they have [ 7 ] [25.00%]

Total Votes: 28

It looks like the majority on both sites think that the TWU are the liars ?

come on TWU lets clean it up some ok !!!!! :up: :up:

Just a suggestion if you want to continue to lie thats ok, as it does help the card count. :up:

Doesn't the survey actually show who the smart ones are?

The TWU Members aren't wasting their time on this site or for that fact any of the other forms on the internet. I suspect they have better things to do!!! :p

Except for me, I enjoy a good laugh once in a while????? :up:

Checking it Out said:

The TWU Members aren't wasting their time on this site or for that fact any of the other forms on the internet. I suspect they have better things to do!!! :p

What's funny is the TWU Local 514 posted this site as a place to go for information on one of their so-called factual flyers.

CIO, would be amazed at how many members read USAviation but never register and post.

Keep up the good work CIO.

Hey CIO,

YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH?

"It has been standard practice at AA for the twu to file a greivance on any farm-out. It takes all of us to know when something is going out. Unfortunately not everyone pays enough attention to see what the company does. I can tell you one thing the twu will never agree to this kind of Suicide for its Membership!"

Thanks for your time! twu SOLIDARITY! Posted by CIO 5/16/2001 on the Mechanic BB refering to farm-outs at NWA.

Don't hide this time CIO. When is that twu farm-out grievance being filed? Answer it please!!!! More OSM's coming soon???

What do you call the concessions that were passed with an illegal vote??? The twu brought the WHOLE AMT class to its knees..... INDUSTRY WIDE!!!! WELL????

Tell me WHEN the twu is going to publish in WRITING the farm-outs at AA and where they are going??? Its not another twu SECRET is it CIO????

What is your definition of "Suicide for its Membership" EXSPLAIN IT!!!

Tell ya what mine is....THE TWU and PIN HEAADS like you!!!!

You won't answer me because YOU CAN'T !!!!! :unsure:

The AMFA/twu debate is COMING.... BRING YOUR twu CIO LIES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! :blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

Thanks for the compliments hackman, The members have the right to file a grievence on farm-outs and receive pay for damages, Once the member becomes aware of the R.O. of the work. Unlike some associations which has language that gives unlimited farm-outs and the international receives any money due. No incentive their to watch the company under Amfa!
----------------------------------------------

Checking it Out said:
Thanks for the compliments hackman, The members have the right to file a grievence on farm-outs and receive pay for damages, Once the member becomes aware of the R.O. of the work. Unlike some associations which has language that gives unlimited farm-outs and the international receives any money due. No incentive their to watch the company under Amfa!
----------------------------------------------
Well, well, it only took you 8 days, but you didn't answer my questions...again.

WHEN is the farm-out grievance being filed? WHAT is our AA FARM-OUT rate? I want to see it with official twu letterhead. Does the twu even KNOW what is farmed-out???

Show us the great twu CIO twist and spin.

Post the language that you speak of under AMFA that shows the "unlimited farm-outs"
and where the "international" receives any money due.

Prove it!!!!!!

You are a fool. Your twu is a sad joke. :down: :down: :down: :down:

Checking it Out said:

Your right CIO most TWU members have better things to do, they have to go and work 2nd or 3rd jobs to support their families after the TWU sold them out.

The Worst Union has continually degraded our profession and used us as leverage to bolster the wages of unskilled labor who make up the majority of this POS union. :ph34r:

There is a R.O. Committee intact within the TWU, you also may get involved by reporting suspected outsourcing or showing savings by doing the work inhouse of items currently outsourced.

Steve Connell said:
There is a R.O. Committee intact within the TWU, you also may get involved by reporting suspected outsourcing or showing savings by doing the work inhouse of items currently outsourced.
Yea and then what?

The International is aware of the fact that the company's operations in Charlotte exceed the amount in the contract yet they have failed to enforce the contract and place TWU employees there.

The TWU has been made aware of outsourced Acks, SICs and other work yet they do nothing about it.

The TWU never pushed the Force majuere grievance either.

Well Bob, our R.O. Committee brings units back inhouse every week, to state they win 100% of cases presented would be foolish, even with your vast and powerful representative abilities you could do no better, now Bob, go back to your depressive state and have a hamburger.

Steve Connell said:
Well Bob, our R.O. Committee brings units back inhouse every week, to state they win 100% of cases presented would be foolish, even with your vast and powerful representative abilities you could do no better, now Bob, go back to your depressive state and have a hamburger.
Are you buying?

Bob, I'll buy the first one, but as I remember your stature I don't believe I'll buy till you heave. Missouri could not stand the loss of beef, my God man, you could start an ovine drought locally.