Here It Is The Iam Contract

Dell I sit on the contract committee and we are not in bed with Doug - if you check previous post you will find that I am not one of the Doug is our savior guys. This is one time that you are so full of crap we can smell you in Phx.

Dell I sit on the contract committee and we are not in bed with Doug - if you check previous post you will find that I am not one of the Doug is our savior guys. This is one time that you are so full of crap we can smell you in Phx.
aside from my being full of it...i ask once again to show the source of your sec/tres IAM contract posting...i know for fact that you guys sucked into U labor relations.....

i'd suggest that your sec/tres show his source and i guarantee you it will be U labor relations...if not,its full of bull ,show me the source...put your money where your mouths are.....show the source of the posting...if not IBT LACKS CREDIBILTY....and is in bed with doug....tell me i'm wrong and show us why...............
you must realize management has been actively posting and looking on these boards throughout our past several contract proposals and i do not expect them to change their tactic's this late in the game...swallow the IBT koolaid......you will see..........

WOW!!! Everyone...another one in shock!!!! You could not get the contract from your UNION so "the other UNION" took care of it!!!

IBT lacks credibility? Please....IBT GAVE YOU WHAT IAM SAID COULD NOT BE DONE!!!!

A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT!!!!!

WOW!!! Everyone...another one in shock!!!! You could not get the contract from your UNION so "the other UNION" took care of it!!!

IBT lacks credibility? Please....IBT GAVE YOU WHAT IAM SAID COULD NOT BE DONE!!!!

A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT!!!!!
hey clownman....supposedly your boys already posted the contract.....from a U labor relations source...all i asked was to verify....you keep skipping the obvious.....

Like I said before we are not in bed with any of the management - that is so bogus - if you say you know it for a fact lets hear your facts. Now you guys have resorted to baseless accusations to cover up for the fact that they hid the contract from the membership till the teamsters revealed it. Contrary to what has been said prevously your membership did not have copies, that is a truth that you can not hide from the IAM membership

If we were in bed with the company they would not have banned us from doing our briefings last month. It took action from the membership to change that. I thought from some of your postings that you had enough smarts to speak for yourself. Sorry - I was wrong about you.

Like I said before we are not in bed with any of the management
yep...you don't even realize it yet...that is the problem..
Now you guys have resorted to baseless accusations to cover up for the fact that they hid the contract from the membership till the teamsters revealed it.
hey pal you and your union brothers are way off base here....i had my copy the same day every other swinging dick on the PIT maintenance base did so whats the point? i suppose that was you i saw at the union hall that night??
Contrary to what has been said prevously your membership did not have copies, that is a truth that you can not hide from the IAM membership
i think someone who lives out in the desert has been doing a little too much mescalito....drug test is required...
Contrary to what has been said prevously your membership did not have copies, that is a truth that you can not hide from the IAM membership
you are so off base here clownman that i must tell you....you recieve second hand info and take it as gospel....may god smile upon thee.through all this useless diatribe against IAM you still have neglected to reveal the source of the IAM contractual posting.... . i know its from Ron Harbinson, manager labor relations ground..so put that in your pipe and smoke it....or can you refute my claim?
you guys are unwittingly in bed with the company and don't even realize it. :lol:

hey clownman....supposedly your boys already posted the contract.....from a U labor relations source...all i asked was to verify....you keep skipping the obvious.....

You can call me a clown...you can call me stupid...hell you can call me anything you want!!!! All I know is that the teamsters had a copy of your contract before you. And all you want to do is verify it!!! You voted on it at least twice.....is it correct or not....clown

Are you that dense?

The contract was not voted on twice.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.

PIT got contract books? Y'know, the rest of the system gets doodly-squat from a PIT centered union and a PIT centered maintenance hierarchy. Between them, the slash and burn artists of past senior management, and the inherent corruption of the procurment process, we've seen the destruction of the capabilities of a very good maintenance operation. Too, many self interests and too, many agendas.

..hell you can call me anything you want!!!!
ok anything you want....i don't give a hoot IAM doesn't operate that way. so labor relations jumps in and viola...you have their copy....wonder why they supplied you with it??
why would labor relations supply IBT a copy of the IAM contract??
hmmmm...i bet IBT doesn't know who they're up against.... :lol:
you said they stopped your union briefings ,well thats right outa their playbook.
hmmm,why would labor relations give IBT a copy ????whats their stake in this?? makes one stop and think....
DON'T WORRY THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS...YOU CAN TRUST THEM :lol:

I was IAM for 6 years before I made a deliberate move to get away from them, the most accurate thing you have said recently is that they do not operate that way. It would have been behind his back not to his face.

As much as the IAM has left a very bad taste in my mouth, I will have to agree with Dell on this one. I have seen my W2 gross plummet 40% over past years, medical costs rise, lost holidays, forced to pay for company required uniforms among other items. The problem is, if the company did indeed provide the IBT with a copy of the IAM contract, they have a hidden agenda!!! They give a copy to the IBT but still have not provided ones to the IAM members as required in the contract? I realize this is the new U, but with many of the old persons running human resorces, so if they want the IBT to be the surviving union there must be a loophole which will benefit the company.....i.e.heavy mtc. Have talked to many and the majority agree that although not happy with the IAM its the lessor of two evils.

The Teamsters are misinforming both America West and US Airways employees by saying that if they are successful in forcing a representation election and win certification for the Mechanic & Related employees at the newly merged carrier that the current IAM agreement with US Airways would not survive. This is false.

The consistent and unshaken policy of the NMB since 1934 has been “when there is an agreement in effect between a carrier and its employees signed by one set of representatives and the employees choose new representatives who are certified by the Board, the Board has taken the position that a change in representation does not alter or cancel any existing agreement made in behalf of the employees by their previous representatives.â€￾
First Annual Report of the National Mediation Board, pages 23-24 (1935

This policy has been uniformly applied by the NMB and upheld by the courts. Therefore, even if the Teamsters manage to obtain a showing of interest from 35% of the combined unit, and even if they managed to win an election that secured votes in favor of representation by 50% plus one of the total unit (including furloughed employees with recall rights and employees on a leave of absence), the IAM contract would still survive a change in representation.
So according to this even if the IBT wins the IAM agreement stays in place right? So therefore all overhaul that is currently being done in house stays in house right. So 700 and Dell why the lies about overhaul being gone if you vote for the IBT. The information above came right from the IAM themselves. Now spin this and tell me how it's bad. The way I see it the union that agreed to do struck work at NWA goes packin!