Here It Is The Iam Contract

Bird Doctor

Senior
Sep 14, 2005
Sunny AZ
Visit site
What you have all been look for.

Attention America West and US Airways mechanic and related:
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is committed to providing you the information necessary to make informed decisions about your future.

Due to the constant misinformation presented by the IAM we are providing you the following copy of the US Airways / IAM agreement for mechanic and related which the IAM has neglected to provide to their membership since January of 2005. This version is one which the IAM will never provide publicly due to the fact that it shows in graphic detail all of the deletions and additions to the agreement along with dates and explanations. We sincerely hope that this document demonstrates our commitment to both the mechanics we currently represent at America West Airlines and the mechanics at US Airways whom we hope to represent in the near future. All union members have an absolute right to a copy of the agreement they work under along with an explanation of how it is applied.

While it is unfortunate that someone other than the IAM must publish this document, we have an obligation to union members everywhere to provide the information you need to make an informed decision about your future union representative. This is the way the International Brotherhood of Teamsters will represent you in the future; with Honesty, Integrity and Pride.

Sign a Teamsters Authorization Card Today.

US Airways / IAM Mechanic and Related Agreement, January 31st 2005
http://www.teamsterslocal104.org/Files/M_R...ft_9_07_05_.pdf
Sincerely, Andy Marshall, Secretary Treasurer Teamsters Local 104

Now 700 can help show where he got his FACTS

Thank you for the link Bird Doctor. A mechanic at work was talking about it and spreading the news to the other IAM members of where to finally get it. They say it beats trying to compare the current contract with the term sheets. I must admit, it may help me too.

hey you friggin' smack.......you will find out for your lame ass selves where he is comming from and you won't like the read......he was right edited...... :angry:

Your right I can't see how anyone would LIKE THE READ being in there right mind.

Hmmm...Does make some interesting reading, I do notice a few things that were not really mentioned in the highlight sheet. Its just a shame its been almost 9 months and we still have not received a copy of the contract from the company. It does say its the companys responsibility to provide a copy to the membership but there is no timeline..........??? Hopefully there are not many more loopholes such as that.

If it was so great of a contract your union would have been waving it under your noses, but it is not, Granted ours is not perfect either but at least we are open to the membership about it - no secrets - no hidden paperwork - we have regular meetings with the membership to brief them - and our TA's are there for them to read, and the Teamster leadership listens to us. Hard to believe you voted on something without seeing it. Summaries are not seeing a contract. If you sit back and wait for the company to show you what you have the right to see just what are you paying dues for.

Sign a Card and SECURE THE VOTE - Do your own research on the issues - do not let me or 700 tell you what to do - as mechanics and others that work with aircraft you are intelligent enough to make up your own minds - THEN VOTE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES - IT IS YOUR CAREER AND LIVELYHOOD

If it was so great of a contract your union would have been waving it under your noses, but it is not, Granted ours is not perfect either but at least we are open to the membership about it - no secrets - no hidden paperwork - we have regular meetings with the membership to brief them - and our TA's are there for them to read, and the Teamster leadership listens to us. Hard to believe you voted on something without seeing it. Summaries are not seeing a contract. If you sit back and wait for the company to show you what you have the right to see just what are you paying dues for.

Sign a Card and SECURE THE VOTE - Do your own research on the issues - do not let me or 700 tell you what to do - as mechanics and others that work with aircraft you are intelligent enough to make up your own minds - THEN VOTE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES - IT IS YOUR CAREER AND LIVELYHOOD
everyone at U has a copy.....the company drug their feet the last time and they're doing it again.we can't make them print them.
we too have regular meetings and a very small minority choose to attend.Unionism is pretty well a dead issue at U and i wouldn't expect your ibt to revive a dead horse either.
your statement as to summaries is full of bunk...any idiot can see where the changes are to particular sections...its not that hard for us easties dude. ;)

Thank you for the link Bird Doctor. A mechanic at work was talking about it and spreading the news to the other IAM members of where to finally get it. They say it beats trying to compare the current contract with the term sheets. I must admit, it may help me too.

Can you explane PITMTC post then?

everyone at U has a copy.....the company drug their feet the last time and they're doing it again.we can't make them print them.
we too have regular meetings and a very small minority choose to attend.Unionism is pretty well a dead issue at U and i wouldn't expect your ibt to revive a dead horse either.
your statement as to summaries is full of bunk...any idiot can see where the changes are to particular sections...its not that hard for us easties dude. ;)

Like a blind man telling you about a 2headed elephant just don't get the real picture. ;)

If you can read, 700 won't have to show you where he got his facts.
Just like every other contract, the information is there for those who wish to sift through the mumbo jumbo to find what is important to them and compare.

After comparing, I just don't see what either side has to brag about although they never seem to miss a opportunity to do so.

If the IAM had approval ratings, they would be at a all time low as the present contract that the company bought is a far cry from what once was.

As for the Teamsters, I see no reason for them to get on the soap box.
The Teamsters agreement is being compared to a IAM contract shoved down the memberships throat in bankruptcy and there is plenty of room for argument as to which agreement is better.

Anyone who honestly believes that one contract is far superior to the other has their own agenda and is biased to say the least .

linemech

Sign a Card - SECURE THE RIGHT TO VOTE - Make up your own mind what is best for you and your families - THEN VOTE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - IT IS YOUR CAREER AND LIVELYHOOD

SIGN THE CARD TO GET THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE

A gear good choose goes round and round and doesn't go any were you couldn't of made a better choose :mf_boff:

Yes our mighty steads will get you to the finish line :up:
steeds dude.....stead is a house....
see the IAM meeting in tempe??
the fix is in...take it to the bank :up: B)
DELLDUDE SAID IT -5:47 EASTERN 10/25/2005

What you have all been look for.

US Airways / IAM Mechanic and Related Agreement, January 31st 2005
http://www.teamsterslocal104.org/Files/M_R...ft_9_07_05_.pdf
Sincerely, Andy Marshall, Secretary Treasurer Teamsters Local 104

i'd suggest that your sec/tres show his source and i guarantee you it will be U labor relations...if not,its full of bull ,show me the source...put your money where your mouths are.....show the source of the posting...if not IBT LACKS CREDIBILTY....and is in bed with doug....tell me i'm wrong and show us why...............
you must realize management has been actively posting and looking on these boards throughout our past several contract proposals and i do not expect them to change their tactic's this late in the game...swallow the IBT koolaid......you will see..........

Latest posts