WN Mechanics seek mediation

And yet you still didn’t get it SMH.

We’ve had one post bankruptcy CBA in 2008 and Section 6 in 2014, we are two CBAs post bankruptcy at LUS.

It’s not out fault that AA is under their chapter 11 CBA.

We’ve had one post bankruptcy CBA in 2008 and Section 6 in 2014, we are two CBAs post bankruptcy at LUS.

Never said it was, the problem is American is the surviving name, but is America West management, so is Parker going to give American the USair contract, or want to save money, and how long will you guys wait for a T/A, you came into my backyard, so only you can answer those questions.

Your backyard?

There is more WN information on the American board than here

Glass House.

Keep avoiding the questions and information asked for and provided.

Seems you and swampy post more in AA forums about WN than AA or here.

Your backyard?

There is more WN information on the American board than here

Glass House.

Keep avoiding the questions and information asked for and provided.

Seems you and swampy post more in AA forums about WN than AA or here.
Glass house Swampy post the WN info , I just comment on stuff, most of the time I just read it, what information are you asking for. I don't work for American, I asked you what your sticking points were, if it is your medical and pension, I figured you guys will be waiting for a while.

They can come here and read it.

You pollute the AA aboard, there is a reason why each airline has their own forum.

He posts it here, on AA and UA forums, maybe they should just get rid of the WN forum?

It's not AA's fault that US Air had to merge with AA (United and Delta didn't want US Air) or go Chapter 7, one of the biggest mistakes AA made since buying another defunct airline ala TWA, was bringing in the weak and scared IAm membership.
The AA side got equity US side did not.
US Air didn't get the equity because you were not part of the 2003 AA concessions.

State this again so you get it Watcher.... US Air would be gone in Chapter 7 by now if the merger had failed. AA didn't need a merger, US Air did. Make sure you understand that well. US Air won the lottery.

Last edited:

You pollute the AA aboard, there is a reason why each airline has their own forum.

He posts it here, on AA and UA forums, maybe they should just get rid of the WN forum?
So return to your ramper page and argue with Dippy Dave the WeAAsle. This is a AMT thread.

It's not AA's fault that US Air had to merge with AA (United and Delta didn't want US Air) or go Chapter 7, one of the biggest mistakes AA made since buying another defunct airline ala TWA, was bringing in the weak and scared IAm membership.

US Air didn't get the equity because you were not part of the 2003 AA concessions.

State this again so you get it Watcher.... US Air would be gone in Chapter 7 by now if the merger had failed. AA didn't need a merger, US Air did. Make sure you understand that well. US Air won the lottery.
Taken from another poster.

You didn’t work for American Airlines. You worked for a subsidiary that went out of business called AMR Corporation. Your entire career was spent with them actually up until the merger.

The CEO of US Airways Doug Parker was the one who offered to shareholders the accepted business plan for the assets of AMR and chose to keep and incorporate the name “American Airlines” as it had more Global name brand recognition than the other name that could have been chosen.

Sorry if this news bursts your bubble.

So what is your stupid point? The American guys get crapped on everytime there is an holiday, or overtime, or trying to earn their sick time. I could be an Asshole like you, and talk about how great I have it, at SWA, but I don't. I don't like it takes almost 6 years to get a T/A, but I understand it. So tell me watcher do you care about your self so much with your medical and pension plan, that is a total scam, that your very IAM sucks money out of. That you will **** on the American guys everyday, just so you have all your precious work rules to the USair side, because if that is your thought process you are on evil SOB! I totally understand why Hackman and the rest of the American workforce hates this Association. They would be better negotiating their own contract, and keeping separate work groups, because they will never get any help from you.

Seek anger management and don’t put words in about my post that I didn’t.

Seems like a struck a nerve, guess you can’t handle the truth.

Seek anger management and don’t put words in about my post that I didn’t.

Seems like a struck a nerve, guess you can’t handle the truth.
What truth, that I work for SWA and you still work for America west with American Airlines on the tails?

Taken from another poster.

You didn’t work for American Airlines. You worked for a subsidiary that went out of business called AMR Corporation. Your entire career was spent with them actually up until the merger.

The CEO of US Airways Doug Parker was the one who offered to shareholders the accepted business plan for the assets of AMR and chose to keep and incorporate the name “American Airlines” as it had more Global name brand recognition than the other name that could have been chosen.

Sorry if this news bursts your bubble.
One more time. I'll not argue AA with you here at SWA BB, but your full of crap. My post was written by me, and I've written similar posts here before you got here, new meat.

AMR went out of business? Not quite, the stock name was changed when the merger took place. Parker wanted a merger to save his failing US Air from Ch7, and was rejected three times. I think he got his 3rd DUI after Delta rejected him.

The APA pilots union wanted the merger, along with APFA and TWu bosses. The rank and file at AA mostly didn't, and now we know why, and looking at US Air/AW history we could see why.

You should do some reading before you post your ignorance.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hance-on-u-s-air-merger-idUSBRE83J0WG20120421

Last edited:
Back