WN Mechanics seek mediation

What makes everyone think that if we vote this down we’ll get more money without having to give somewhere else? As much as I want to see more money- I don’t know if they’ll just give it to us without asking for changes elsewhere.

What makes everyone think that if we vote this down we’ll get more money without having to give somewhere else? As much as I want to see more money- I don’t know if they’ll just give it to us without asking for changes elsewhere.
They will ask for changes, it took 6 years to get to this point. We are taking almost 6 months to have a vote. You just keep going round and round. I will not tell anyone how to vote, vote after you ask all your questions.

Keep guessing who I am drives you nuts, I see you like useless conversations, wonderful talking to you. It's amazing how you Dallas guys have it all figured out, I see Phoenix is getting a new hangar, maybe you and your buddies can go to Phoenix or Houston , good luck stupid.
I know who you are rex reynolds ex morris air. Acquired not hired.

Disagree with me all you want max, but it’s short sighted to not be skeptical of the company asking for more. That’s the way they’ve been ‘negotiating’ with us the last 6 years.

Disagree with me all you want max, but it’s short sighted to not be skeptical of the company asking for more. That’s the way they’ve been ‘negotiating’ with us the last 6 years.
He is in his own dream blue collar, if you don't follow the AMFA creed you get X marks on our little board here.

Not questioning the leadership.. just voicing my thoughts. People on both sides seem to be clinging to things that just aren’t facts. To me, it’s sad to see mechanics turning on one another; we’re all in this together.

Keep guessing stupid pure trueblood. You just showed what a arrogant asshole you are, Morris Air was bought in 1993, and no seniority.
1-1-94 seniority date. I know who you are. Many pages back you were called rex and you didnt deny it and now you are. What's a matter getting a little warm?

Not questioning the leadership.. just voicing my thoughts. People on both sides seem to be clinging to things that just aren’t facts. To me, it’s sad to see mechanics turning on one another; we’re all in this together.
We are the sad thing is if you want to vote for it, you are a pile of ****. I have never told anyone how to vote, nor will I.

Back