WN Mechanics seek mediation

WNMECH said:
No problem.Glad I could clarify.As you can see, I have attracted a couple of gnats who not only think they can control the destiny of all legacy American West pilots, but also can keep anyone from disagreeing with them on a public forum.Sad folks indeed.
Sad UPS has a better contract maybe you should apply!

Reactions: 1 person
UPS has higher base wages but only do line maintenance.
We have overhaul maintenance protections, better scope and arguably a better contract and quality of life than the brown shirts.
I prefer to keep my flight benefits and stay at WN which is always listed as one of the top companies to work for.

Reactions: 2 people
WNMECH said:
UPS has higher base wages but only do line maintenance.
We have overhaul maintenance protections, better scope and arguably a better contract and quality of life than the brown shirts.
I prefer to keep my flight benefits and stay at WN which is always listed as one of the top companies to work for.

UPS also has PT mechanics in their contract you most certainly do not want that!

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
Sad UPS has a better contract maybe you should apply!
Yeah, he will not apply. It will not happen. Then he would have to experience the loss of 17 or so years seniority to a new hire, something that he has been advocating for the US Airways pilots. This clown, who has no idea what it is to spend an entire career placed junior to a kid fifteen to twenty years younger than himself who was in grade school when he was hired, would not put up with that. I personally believe that he may be a management plant for SWA. He is too pro-management. I would not believe anything that he espouses. He does not understand seniority which is the basis for all union labor. He can never understand pilot's bidding, equipment seniority, seat positions and attrition of pilots. He is nothing more than a stooge for management, unwittingly or not. He cannot get mechanics to play with him so he lurks on pilots' websites.  

What does all of your ranting have to do with WN mechanics? I get your argument about seniority, and it would've pissed me off too. Only difference, is that if (collective) I agreed to binding arbitration, I'd be man enough to live by the outcome. I know it didn't go the way you wanted, and I can't say I agreed with the decision, but to renege after a decision? I know you (and all of us) would be crying foul if the company tried to renege on binding arbitration.

Reactions: 2 people
That guy has no idea what personal integrity is and now tries to cover that failure by attempting to decive others.
Over 500 East pilots were on top of that final and binding list.
The blending of the rest of the list created that anomilly very far down the list.
The real East problem is that they had many furloughed pilots that were placed below the active West pilots.
Never enter into an agreement with people with no integrity.
These guys have proven they will try to do anything possible to avoid keeping their word.
Then they cry endlessly on the internet for years trying to defend their behavior.
As you can see, now that that plan is falling apart all around them, they become unhinged.

Sad folks.

But at least the resolve of the West pilots will pay off for them.
It is always nice to see cheated people get vindicated in the end even if it has taken years to get here.
Not all the East guys could be like the imbeciles bringing this discussion here, they will just remain bitter to the end.

Regardless how the final blended AA, East and West list turns out, it is good that there should finally be some closure to what the East and the dishonorable USAPA created.

CAVOK said:
He does not understand seniority which is the basis for all union labor. He can never understand pilot's bidding, equipment seniority, seat positions and attrition of pilots. He is nothing more than a stooge for management, unwittingly or not. He cannot get mechanics to play with him so he lurks on pilots' websites.
What a moron, this isn't a pilot website. It is an airline discussion forum.
You act like you think I have some kind of following on here.

Unfortunately for you, George Nicolau does understand all of that and his decision will follow the East guys to the ends of their careers.

If you don't want people commenting on your discussions, hold them in the USAPA headquarters not on a public forum where opinions and comments are meant to be shared.

WNMECH said:
Unfortunately for you, George Nicolau does understand all of that and his decision will follow the East guys to the ends of their careers.
If you don't want people commenting on your discussions, hold them in the USAPA headquarters not on a public forum where opinions and comments are meant to be shared.
About 23 of us have A/P ' s help us out where are you based 5 are A/I 's at retirement WNMech we would gladly seek a solution to "your problem"!
MM

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
About 23 of us have A/P ' s help us out where are you based 5 are A/I 's at retirement WNMech we would gladly seek a solution to "your problem"!
MM
Never mind.

Glenn Quagmire said:
What?
Are you saying you are an A&P...and that you are willing to take his place?
Explain.
Yes I hold an A/P proud of it retiring next year , all of my certifications current , WNMECH seems to shove his nose where it doesn't belong , no disrespect to th A/P community but he needs counseling!

WNMECH said:
Ends of carrers? Where are you based?