You Just Gotta Love This Company!

Such a sincere way to endear customer loyalty at a Hub. Denver residents will just love United after reading this. The oil people running this airline are in a race to destroy what is left. This is a clear example of why these BK laws must be changed.

United may be surprised at the tepid response (to put it mildly) when they will be needing services from some of those same businesses in the future. Being legal does not necessarily mean exercising good business practices.

This latest act of desperation only reinforces the fact that this airline is well on its way to financial extinction. How much longer must creditors, employees, and the US taxpayer put up with this managerial inepitude which appears to be led in large part by unscrupulous, greedy lawyers. I deeply regret that many more good people at United will suffer, but this airline does not deserve to continue operating under the current chapter 11 rules of the US bankruptcy code. Any individual hope for a recovery at United is just naive and futile, if not selfish. Those who profess serious concern about the state of affairs of this industry and its long-term future cannot condone what is being allowed to happen at United.

IT IS TIME TO SHUT THIS AIRLINE DOWN!

P.S.
You can replace "United" with "US Airways" in this post and come to the same conclusion.

WorldTraveler said:
United may be surprised at the tepid response (to put it mildly) when they will be needing services from some of those same businesses in the future. Being legal does not necessarily mean exercising good business practices.
[post="227589"][/post]​

When has United ever exercised good business practices???

Just another example of United's fine management team shooting themselves in the foot/a**. The later is where their brains are.

"This is a normal part of the bankruptcy process that ensures one creditor does not get preferential treatment," said Jean Medina, a United spokeswoman. "We're hopeful to settle as many of these issues as we can. We recognize that bankruptcy is difficult and all of our constituents are contributing to ensure United" becomes viable.

Interpretation - we are screwing everybody we can while we can!!!

JMHO...

:down: UT

These BK Lawyers no doubt see this as an opportunity to milk MILLIONS out of the UAL BK. Another fine example of disgusting greed while lazy a$$ politicians sit around the table of a 5 star Washington dinning establishment, and discuss their hometown pork. Only a fool of a vendor would do business with UAL at this point. And you know what they say about a fools! I think Ual should STIFF them all just to teach them a lesson! :ph34r:

"I think Ual should STIFF them all just to teach them a lesson".

I think they are working on that currently!

Perhaps next, they can sue the pax for having paid to little.

Dizel8 said:
Perhaps next, they can sue the pax for having paid to little.
[post="227636"][/post]​

screwed.jpg

Let's face it folks - there's nothing Human about this company anymore. It screws and pisses off everyone it deals with and loses money doing it.

Time to pull the plug :(

kcabpilot said:
Let's face it folks - there's nothing Human about this company anymore. It screws and pisses off everyone it deals with and loses money doing it.

Time to pull the plug :(
[post="227671"][/post]​

I feel the 'LOVE'.

Take Care,
B) UT

The bankruptcy laws aren't changing anytime soon folks. Don't forget, we just bought ourselves 4 more years of a Republican majority across the board. It's gonna be anti-labor for the forseable future.

i agree that this smells.. however i wonder how many calling for the immediate demise of ual would feel that way if it was their employer in the fire.... easy to say pull the plug when you suffer nothing

Latest posts