A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

17155175_10158804176930354_2715711244689213729_n.jpg

I'm not sure what's funnier, you posted that or that you actually believe it.
try running less of a slug candidate like Hillary

btw spelling that Faux news makes you look like a tool given CNN, MSNBC and the liberal medias track record

I'm not sure what's funnier, you posted that or that you actually believe it.
try running less of a slug candidate like Hillary

btw spelling that Faux news makes you look like a tool given CNN, MSNBC and the liberal medias track record
Using Faux News makes one a tool.

What do these make someone ?

"Clinton News Network"

"Criminal News Network"

"Commie News Network"?

Using Faux News makes one a tool.

What do these make someone ?

"Clinton News Network"

"Criminal News Network"

"Commie News Network"?

have you any examples of me using those terms? Maybe one or two idk, certainly not habitually.

Meanwhile you've used about 4 pages in this thread whining about 3 or 4 people calling you a tard..lol
out in the real world liberal protesters are vandalizing both public and private property, committing acts of violence on Trump supporters and suppressing freedom of speech and what do we hear from you? crickets....... you're the biggest hypocrite on this board and no one is a close second

and to reaffirm you use the term Faux news you look like a tool

have you any examples of me using those terms? Maybe one or two idk, certainly not habitually.

Meanwhile you've used about 4 pages in this thread whining about 3 or 4 people calling you a tard..lol
out in the real world liberal protesters are vandalizing both public and private property, committing acts of violence on Trump supporters and suppressing freedom of speech and what do we hear from you? crickets....... you're the biggest hypocrite on this board and no one is a close second

and to reaffirm you use the term Faux news you look like a tool

Civility has to start somewhere. The dear leader certainly isn't encouraging it, and his followers aren't either. So I thought I would ask if it's really necessary to use that word, or if might be possible to try to make a point without resorting to that. I guess I know the answer.

Civility has to start somewhere. The dear leader certainly isn't encouraging it, and his followers aren't either. So I thought I would ask if it's really necessary to use that word, or if might be possible to try to make a point without resorting to that. I guess I know the answer.

judging from your posts I believe your issues with lack of civility extends only to the right, the left not so much

There are very few posts from the left with the word "tard" or "snowflake"

I haven't seen Donald Trump call you a tard either yet you reference him and his supporters but suppress free speech or attack a Trump supporter you're good with that

I haven't seen Donald Trump call you a tard either yet you reference him and his supporters but suppress free speech or attack a Trump supporter you're good with that

Where have I attacked a supporter of the dear leader, other than to say that they will be surprised when they see what he has in store for the middle class?

Oh...you got my two. Here's just a quick scan...

. The libtard icons known as the Clinton family come to mind.

That is why we call you a libtard.

Sure you do. On the other hand as long as they aren't in your neighborhood you don't have a problem with them! BWHAHAHAHA. Go back in your house you WHITE PRIVILEGED LIBTARD!

Whats wrong Dog? Can't stand to see the libtard protesters exposed for what they really are?

If you did I am sure you will hear about it from some PC libtard.

Latest posts