American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the last few. The number below is the "Payout percentage." At DL, that number is used to determine what your PS check will be. So for 2014, everyone's PS check (gross) worked out to roughly 16.58% of their eligible income for that year.

2014: 16.58%
2015: 21.46%
2016: 10.3%
2017: Posted earlier up the thread

How many of the clerks at DL, have reached TOS.

Found the last few. The number below is the "Payout percentage." At DL, that number is used to determine what your PS check will be. So for 2014, everyone's PS check (gross) worked out to roughly 16.58% of their eligible income for that year.

2014: 16.58%
2015: 21.46%
2016: 10.3%
2017: Posted earlier up the thread

That trash we have isn’t in the conversation with that

Back in 2005 to 08 at the commuter airline Piedmont Airlines (EN) offered 2 % if u put 2% in they would off the 2% plus 1% base match . i dont know if they still do or not but w AA today they should offer something like that but far better

Don't be surprised if the LAA counter is a last offer before going to Section 6.

Might be why there has been no movement towards setting up meeting dates until we get closer to the current CBA amenable date.
Wouldn’t surprise me

Don't be surprised if the LAA counter is a last offer before going to Section 6.

Might be why there has been no movement towards setting up meeting dates until we get closer to the current CBA amenable date.
So instead of feverishly working to get a JCBA, both sides are working feverishly at not getting one done.
Sit and wait...

I have to admit it’s hard to be impressed with the whole process,no matter from what prospective you’re looking at it from

I have to admit it’s hard to be impressed with the whole process,no matter from what prospective you’re looking at it from

Well there are plenty of stories out there of groups waiting still plenty more years than where we sit right now. TWU Ramp at SWA was about 4 years and AMFA is almost at 5 and a half years and finally coming to a vote.

If neither side feels they should move from their position what more can be asked?

Well there are plenty of stories out there of groups waiting still plenty more years than where we sit right now. TWU Ramp at SWA was about 4 years and AMFA is almost at 5 and a half years and finally coming to a vote.

If neither side feels they should move from their position what more can be asked?
And there are some people that want to vote no, with no loss in scope, because they don't think the money is enough, still haven't signed off for the T/A yet.

And there are some people that want to vote no, with no loss in scope, because they don't think the money is enough, still haven't signed off for the T/A yet.

I was just making the point that this could still take much longer than many of us including myself anticipated.

Time for certain individuals to maybe take a deep breath and strap themselves in?

So instead of feverishly working to get a JCBA, both sides are working feverishly at not getting one done.
Sit and wait...

When the two sides announced they would have a mediator "sit in" during the negotiations, last year, I said it was an attempt for the airline to set the stage for Section 6 if we reached that point. Most scoffed at that notion and discounted the mediator being involved even if only peripherally.

At the moment, to me, it seems the airline is setting up a last offer with the hope to build pressure before making that presentation.

If it isn't put out for a vote the Mediator may have enough information to push the Association towards the airline rather than the reverse, feeling we haven't been dealing in their definition of good faith bargaining.

Reactions: swamt

Weez unlike some I’m not even going to pretend to know the answer to that

Reactions: WeAAsles
Ok I was going to save this for tomorrow, but..... I was talking to a co-worker who has a masters in business, and he read what was on jetnet about the 401K, he has informed me that yes, it is a true 9%, 5% automatic and 100% dollar for dollar of what we put in up to 4%.

I was wrong, and the consensus here was right, my apologizes but I still don't like how it is parsed.

Now no hitting me in the face or bellow the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.