American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry robbed. He’s just looking for attention and no one is rolling that out anyway.

If our Negotiators thought something was good enough to pass by 95% then they would be unanimous in sending out to us with a HUGE YES endorsement.

And he also predicted a win for his BABU by a landslide, and uh what happened?
WOW!

Hey you. Alex Garcia is the TWU Executive officer Negotiating directly with the top level Negotiators for American Airlines.

And The Weez is a guy who wastes time answering fruit loops on Airline Forums who many times forget to take their Psychiatrist prescribed Medication for both OCD and Schizophrenia.

Yes he would be if he showed up to the majority of the negotiating sessions but he doesn't and neither does Mike Mayes. GP is in there alone the majority of time. Hell Mayes won't even leave San Fran for a presidents council meeting. Everyone else has to fly to the west coast. He is tired of traveling so he wants to inconvenience everyone else. That is why they are selling the ATD office in Hurst. If Mayes doesn't want to fly to DFW do you really think he wants to fly from SFO to DC. I guess it pays to have DADDY get you a job. On a different note before the company came out with there video on jetnet the internationals of twu and iam met with company down in Miami without the rest of the negotiating committee. That is where they came up with the double time and a half for holiday pay. When the company was dead set against it previously and lets not forget that they had never talked about an early out before. Does anyone really think that these were the only two things that they talked about. Remember what Seymour said in the video the company is not violating any rules of negotiating directly with the membership if they have already talked to the unions. A leopard does not change his spots. The twu is still in it for themselves and not the membership. Everyone needs to ask questions and read between the lines.

Yes he would be if he showed up to the majority of the negotiating sessions but he doesn't and neither does Mike Mayes. GP is in there alone the majority of time. Hell Mayes won't even leave San Fran for a presidents council meeting. Everyone else has to fly to the west coast. He is tired of traveling so he wants to inconvenience everyone else. That is why they are selling the ATD office in Hurst. If Mayes doesn't want to fly to DFW do you really think he wants to fly from SFO to DC. I guess it pays to have DADDY get you a job. On a different note before the company came out with there video on jetnet the internationals of twu and iam met with company down in Miami without the rest of the negotiating committee. That is where they came up with the double time and a half for holiday pay. When the company was dead set against it previously and lets not forget that they had never talked about an early out before. Does anyone really think that these were the only two things that they talked about. Remember what Seymour said in the video the company is not violating any rules of negotiating directly with the membership if they have already talked to the unions. A leopard does not change his spots. The twu is still in it for themselves and not the membership. Everyone needs to ask questions and read between the lines.
If Sito gives up lus health care, he loses credibility with the last remaining morons who think lus is his favorite airline.
As far as the twu international....morons and idiots. The clowns completely botched that funding.
I'm just glad that the Laa mx want to keep this association.

Here are the numbers as I see it, following my narrative. As a reminder this is for all that are TOS.

Wage increase is worth $1281.70/year
Shift Diff after wage increase $2342.50/year
Wage after incr. and diff $31.94
Working All 10 holidays $6388.00/year
Profit Sharing at base $31.93 x 2080 pay $1328.29
401K contribution on Gross pay including holidays wage incr. shift diff. $6667.39

Add all this up (1281.70+2342.50+6388.00+1328.29+6667.39)= $18,007.90 for just punching in.
As it currently stands NOW we get 5 holidays, 5.5% 401K match and a 2% gross pay profit share. All that equates to
a wapping
$6654.96 extra per year. The offer on the table now is what if it were passed $18,007.90/year, our current conditions now are $6654.96/year

That's a
$11352.90 per year difference every year we don't except what the company is offering if it were offered to vote on. Now what is a common thread among both sides? Its age, a vast majority collect full or reduced SSI, and what dose a person look for the most when collecting all this cash?, a increase somewhere. If this means that we can't have all the cushy jobs no more, I couldn't give a rat's a$$. Give me the CA$H.

To all my fellow Association LAA TWU members on here. I have a question for you all, except maybe weez, he has made his position known and seems to be on the same page as most of LUS folks. Why do you folks think it is ok for LUS members to have to buy any and all improvements? Why is it ok that you LAA folks are quick to vote out catering for a few pieces of silver? Why is it ok for you LAA folks are quick to saddle the LUS folks with a concessionary agreement just for a few pieces of silver? Do you think yourselves above the rest of us? Do you think that you are the only ones who's lives are affected by this agreement? PLease help me understand why you are wanting to throw the LUS folks under the bus just for a few pieces of silver?

, I couldn't give a rat's a$$. Give me the CA$H.
This is all I need to see from you bob. Tell me does this mirroe the sentiment of the rest of the LAA folks? You know that's what UA people said and voted themselves right out of a job. But what do you know, you have what 10 years? You have not sacrificed anything, yet reap the benefits of years of sacrifice by those that came before you and all you want is the cash.

To all my fellow Association LAA TWU members on here. I have a question for you all, except maybe weez, he has made his position known and seems to be on the same page as most of LUS folks. Why do you folks think it is ok for LUS members to have to buy any and all improvements? Why is it ok that you LAA folks are quick to vote out catering for a few pieces of silver? Why is it ok for you LAA folks are quick to saddle the LUS folks with a concessionary agreement just for a few pieces of silver? Do you think yourselves above the rest of us? Do you think that you are the only ones who's lives are affected by this agreement? PLease help me understand why you are wanting to throw the LUS folks under the bus just for a few pieces of silver?
Don't think the Company does not know this! They are in the posotion of utilizing division between not only the combined carriers cultures, but the combined carriers labor groups... Divide and conquer is the theme here as well...

>SPIT<

Last edited:
BABU will most likely win by a landslide. You can keep with your narrative though and I guess nobody can stop you from locking threads because of all your trolling and personal shots.
This thread isnt about babu. Stop derailing conversations.
This thread is about "AA Labor Negotiations"... your failed BABU is VERY relevant to this thread. You are asking us to ignore your efforts to overthrow our existing officers, and negotiators, which could potentially derail all of the progress we have made, and you call that "personal shots"? And, when anyone challenges your agenda that will certainly negatively impact every last member, you call that bullying?

Dude, you are so self consumed with your own narrative, that you forget (or more than likely ignore) that the collective intelligence is on to you...

>SPIT<

This thread is about "AA Labor Negotiations"... your failed BABU is VERY relevant to this thread. You are asking us to ignore your efforts to overthrow our existing officers, and negotiators, which could potentially derail all of the progress we have made, and you call that "personal shots"? And, when anyone challenges your agenda that will certainly negatively impact every last member, you call that bullying?

Dude, you are so self consumed with your own narrative, that you forget (or more than likely ignore) that the collective intelligence is on to you...

>SPIT<
What progress? Sorry but i dont see any progress when we lose members, pensions, and buy $60,000 retirement gifts. Sad.

This is all I need to see from you bob. Tell me does this mirroe the sentiment of the rest of the LAA folks? You know that's what UA people said and voted themselves right out of a job. But what do you know, you have what 10 years? You have not sacrificed anything, yet reap the benefits of years of sacrifice by those that came before you and all you want is the cash.

This coming from a LUS hack who was the lowest paid for years until LAA came along and agreed to this unholy coupling, I mean what I say, I say what I mean. Do I care for those, as you put it "came before me" , no, just keeping it real leprechaun.

Comes down to that they have the money.

Everything else is moot.

And the employees have the money to contribute more, so what’s your point?

Healthcare costs are increasing for everyone. Sooner or later LUS healthcare will reflect that reality.

Maybe they will play a CWA and have you vote on it without healthcare article.

Josh

Because good wages cost money, and your side has some fat that can be trimmed that will not effect the LAA side. Keeping it real dude.

Last edited:
Here are the numbers as I see it, following my narrative. As a reminder this is for all that are TOS.

Wage increase is worth $1281.70/year
Shift Diff after wage increase $2342.50/year
Wage after incr. and diff $31.94
Working All 10 holidays $6388.00/year
Profit Sharing at base $31.93 x 2080 pay $1328.29
401K contribution on Gross pay including holidays wage incr. shift diff. $6667.39

Add all this up (1281.70+2342.50+6388.00+1328.29+6667.39)= $18,007.90 for just punching in.
As it currently stands NOW we get 5 holidays, 5.5% 401K match and a 2% gross pay profit share. All that equates to
a wapping
$6654.96 extra per year. The offer on the table now is what if it were passed $18,007.90/year, our current conditions now are $6654.96/year

That's a
$11352.90 per year difference every year we don't except what the company is offering if it were offered to vote on. Now what is a common thread among both sides? Its age, a vast majority collect full or reduced SSI, and what dose a person look for the most when collecting all this cash?, a increase somewhere. If this means that we can't have all the cushy jobs no more, I couldn't give a rat's a$$. Give me the CA$H.

Bob these numbers are pie in the sky way off.

First your wage increase is wrong. It’s only 22 cents per hour. The shift dif you don’t know the precise amount and 1st shift doesn’t receive.

Holidays ok. But that’s only if you’re scheduled and actually WORK all of them. Holidays fall on all different sort of days.

Profit sharing is an unknown and non contractual but 2% wouldn’t be a fixed number anyway.

Your 401k numbers are off cause all your BASE numbers are way too high.

Your $11,000 numbers are way too high and I think you need to take some deep breaths and redo your calculations with more reasonable numbers.

Nice since you have no idea what we will vote most of the people that I work with will vote this down but understand you alienate us we outnumber you by 2 or 3 to 1 so be carful who you piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.