American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else comes from this, just REMEMBER, the ASSOCIATION threw it's members under the bus when times got tough.

View attachment 14551
This man is one of the most ignorant person I ever heard! You can take your dock worker mentality and jump off a bridge! You do not represent me or any of my coworkers thoughts. TWU should be ashamed to have this man speak for highly educated technicians. If I ever meet this thug I will give him a piece of my mind !!! You don’t threaten a CEO of the worlds largest airline. He is the reason AA sued the association!!!

I would like to see a retro pay for the past 2 years instead of a 3000.00 signing bonus minus taxes leaves me about 1500.00. The company wants to get away cheap! Also early outs by seniority, not pick and choose what stations will receive the early outs!!!!

It's funny, most union guys are the guys that you wouldn't hire at Tim Nelson Airlines, but now they are going to judge us and levy a fine against us.
im 1000 times more for working people than the $275,000 goof Samuelson.
Im professional and analytical. People dont like hearing the truth, and samuelson had the loyalist believing they were working for a bus company. Now, the truth has shown that the loyalist have doomed our negotiations.

They are doing great because all of the other major carriers are union. The company walks the tight rope and doesnt get too out of line or else they know they will unionize.

LOL

Oh yeah, the benefits of having two unions is telling.

Delta better unionize otherwise they will have 16 years and counting of concessions.

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

I didnt say they should run out and form an Association. The fact of the matter is whether its AMFA, IBT, TWU etc Delta doesnt want their people unionizing. If there were zero threat of a union, dont be so foolish to think it would be all Rose's over there.

I didnt say they should run out and form an Association. The fact of the matter is whether its AMFA, IBT, TWU etc Delta doesnt want their people unionizing. If there were zero threat of a union, dont be so foolish to think it would be all Rose's over there.

I know because it’s all roses at aa with 2 unions representing us.

We are doing so well with a union that we won’t accept any kind of contract improvements.

Well delta has more vacation time more holidays floating holidays. There pay is higher for a non union carrier three profit sharing is whole lot better then ours. We have been in a pay benefit cut since 04. There mechanics have recovered from the delta bk. What has the twu done for us not one thing. The 2016 raise got us caught up where we should of been. But the company got there big item of cross utilization. And delta mechanics pay no dues . My dad retired delta they always took care of there people if your a hard worker you have nothing to worry about. Plus delta brings in work for there mechanics . Our union threw mechanics under the bus I hope that finally wakes our mechanics up to get rid of this pos union .

Their is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

They’re is a contraction of the words they and are, as in “They’re mastering the differences between three homophones!”

This man is one of the most ignorant person I ever heard! You can take your dock worker mentality and jump off a bridge! You do not represent me or any of my coworkers thoughts. TWU should be ashamed to have this man speak for highly educated technicians. If I ever meet this thug I will give him a piece of my mind !!! You don’t threaten a CEO of the worlds largest airline. He is the reason AA sued the association!!!
I agree that threatening Isom was a deplorable strategy by Samuelson. Made things worse if that was possible. The problem is the TWU sold us out with Jim Little and they can't fix that. Tough to get a deal with this mgmt group who seem like penny pinchers who don't care about customer service if they can save a nickel. Add the fact that thinking the IAM would just give in to the health care and have to tell their members, sorry people we had to shove it up your backside. Not likely. It gets back to the TWU selling out in such a bad business choice you wonder who got what out of that deal. Samuelson's lucky Isom didn't call out the TWU for having representatives that cost the members rather than help them.

I would like to see a retro pay for the past 2 years instead of a 3000.00 signing bonus minus taxes leaves me about 1500.00. The company wants to get away cheap! Also early outs by seniority, not pick and choose what stations will receive the early outs!!!!
Got to pay those taxes so the welfare crowd can keep smoking weed, playing PlayStation, and popping out kids.

Reactions: Tim Nelson
How about you do us all a favor and get on your knees dude...

We're all on our knees already.

Well, if you are already then keep it up, your doing a good job.

Might I suggest the "stealth" model? :D

61D1E%2BI4mdL._SL1100_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.