American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You are here for other reasons than to "promote" AMFA for the mechanics and related at AA. The information is out there. You can do your own homework for what you are asking for

Um. Okay, im assuming your a good mech but i know you'd make a good politician after this post

The Associatiion finally filed their brief against the Contempt Order sought by the airline.

It's pretty thin.

It never denies the job action took place, instead it just argues they complied with all the court orders. Flimsy.

The Associatiion finally filed their brief against the Contempt Order sought by the airline.

It's pretty thin.

It never denies the job action took place, instead it just argues they complied with all the court orders. Flimsy.
Wonder if that means ice for us

I was told we have a AIP. The presidents are supposedly voting on it.
No, if Tim's Fairy hasn't given him the "thumbs up", then it's all just nonsense. I also scan Jetnet daily for "Negotiations Update" informing the employees of a AIP, no such news...Maybe loudmouth Peterson, lapdog Garcia, or even one of those six figure IAM kneegotiater standby's will be the first to report...I eagerly await the "breaking news".

Wonder if that means ice for us

To me, it means we're screwed and the union will sell us out to get any fines eliminated against them. If that is indeed the case, I don't think they can negotiate any additional monies or improvements to benefits without the company putting it's foot down. The union has a huge sword hanging over it.

To me, it means we're screwed and the union will sell us out to get any fines eliminated against them. If that is indeed the case, I don't think they can negotiate any additional monies or improvements to benefits without the company putting it's foot down. The union has a huge sword hanging over it.
You forgot to ad self inflicted

Can you imagine if they came back with a chit contract after all of this..wow

if they are equal associates,they should share the fine equally. especially since most of the disruptions were in iam stations

The IAM wants to be 50%ers when it benefits them. ie neutering the voice of TWU members, controlling the flow of information, and saying "NO" to any viable TA that doesn't meet ALL their standards. But now it's time to pay up! Watch these damn hypocrites do every thing in their power to put it ALL on the TWU. The IAM is no different than the company. A bunch of thugs in suits and ties. I hope the mechanics are finally smart enough to leave their dumb asses They never had any business in this airline whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.