American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even a question any longer. There was a TRO, a modified TRO and not a Permanent Injunction.

The only opinion that matters is the judge and he ruled THREE separate times, there was a job action.
Do you ever think maybe you might to stop harping on it over and over? No mechanic that I know did anything illegal. So stfu...

Do you ever think maybe you might to stop harping on it over and over? No mechanic that I know did anything illegal. So stfu...

Yes, because whether you believe it happened or not the Judge ruled it did and that directly impacts negotiations.

You can continue to ignore the check engine light of you'd like.

Across 2 different forums, it has become rather clear that Philadelphia has been mentioned as one place that actually slowed. But it takes more than the mechanics to slow departures.

I got it... whatever... but the same freaking guy on this forum keeps talking about adnausium. I read what he wrote about it the first 300x .

I got it... whatever... but the same freaking guy on this forum keeps talking about adnausium. I read what he wrote about it the first 300x .

It's an ongoing process with the Association submitting their briefs for the Contempt case and it is affecting the negotiations, so the information is shared.

Ignoring it doesn't make it to away.

You supported the process and your comments in this forum were used in court to prove something was happening.

You were wrong. Own it.

There's no AIP.
I already knew that. The rumors are rampant with no info what so ever as I have said from the get go. But yet again this pathetic asso will continue to lead this membership into thinkinking they will have an AIP or T/A soon. It's all a lie to try and drive the card drive off the road. GAC people...

Shot ourselves in the foot again, huh?
No sir. The asso. shot the entire membership in the head. Complete fuking morons run your union (asso.) and completely sad to sit here and watch. My God people what the fuk does it take for you to make a change? Get this shite done! Sign the cards! Get a vote! WTF is the problem here???

I agree. Why does he keep harping on it? He's just keeping it in the limelight, why do that? It totally works against the membership not for the membership.

Ok boys, it's been almost a month since an update from the ass. Do you all really believe that there is an AIP or T/A coming??? LMFAO on how much of the rhetoric you guys constantly believe you are being told by these asso. leaders. Get a clue, sign the cards and have a voice for your future.

The Max are still out, the parts supply chain is still the same, the procedures are the same and we still have the same "incompetent" management team...but the operational dependability shot and cancellation plummeted up after the Permanent Injunction.

hmmm, and just from the twu side - there are 530 more title 1 AMTs on company payroll on 12-9-19 as compared to january of 2019.

not sure about how many more iam AMTs hired in the past 11 months..but we're talking about aa beefing up twu AMTs by 8% in 11 months.

there had to be a reason for that?? maybe they needed them after being caught short??

why did they need them? someone tell the judge.

Ok boys, it's been almost a month since an update from the ass. Do you all really believe that there is an AIP or T/A coming??? LMFAO on how much of the rhetoric you guys constantly believe you are being told by these asso. leaders. Get a clue, sign the cards and have a voice for your future.
Let me check with my Cloey. She might know if a AIP or T/A is coming in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts