American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim the idea of going with the same negotiators in section 6 is literally insane
Having pollyannas like baskett who lies out of his rectum ckntinuously certainly isnt serving the members. It takes the Local prez from mia to tell the truth.
It may not go section 6. Sito was advised by management. Nuff said but i dont think it wanted to wait for any of sitos May ballot count.

At any rate, cb tried to put words in NYers mouth and I was glad politics took a back seat.

To LUS Only: Dont be surprised if your so called negotiators for lus fleet fascilitate a vote, TA or otherwise, that drops your current health care PRIOR to section 6. Seems Sito was pushed this week and we all know how much of a pushover he became at United when United pushed him. Stay tuned.

Having pollyannas like baskett who lies out of his rectum ckntinuously certainly isnt serving the members. It takes the Local prez from mia to tell the truth.
It may not go section 6. Sito was advised by management. Nuff said but i dont think it wanted to wait for any of sitos May ballot count.

At any rate, cb tried to put words in NYers mouth and I was glad politics took a back seat.
Guys like CB, and Prez flush more credibility down the toilet each morning, than you have ever accumulated in a lifetime! Hence-- 770--20...

>SPIT<

Guys like CB, and Prez flush more credibility down the toilet each morning, than you have ever accumulated in a lifetime! Hence-- 770--20...

>SPIT<
Matter of opinion, if we are in the process of being forced to vote how hard will they fight it, how loud will they get, will they jeopardize their union jobs?.I know Tim voiced his opinion, first it got him a union job to keep him quiet, when he refused to stay quiet they fired him thats morals and credibility

Reactions: Tim Nelson
[QUOTE="ALUS78, post: 1298375, member: 34074"] Matter of opinion, if we are in the process of being forced to vote how hard will they fight it, how loud will they get, will they jeopardize their union jobs?.I know Tim voiced his opinion, first it got him a union job to keep him quiet, when he refused to stay quiet they fired him thats morals and credibility[/QUOTE]

Anyone that uses fact distortion, presents outright falsehoods, and utilizes multiple social media platforms to perpetuate a personal agenda is NOT credible Anyone that spends thousands of hours a year posting in this very forum, about how unsavory the Union is with little mention of the Company's own shortcomings is NOT credible.

Anyone that has to use a legion of unverifiable digital supporters (wink-wink) to make them appear to have support and credibility -- is NOT credible...

>SPIT<

Matter of opinion, if we are in the process of being forced to vote how hard will they fight it, how loud will they get, will they jeopardize their union jobs?.I know Tim voiced his opinion, first it got him a union job to keep him quiet, when he refused to stay quiet they fired him thats morals and credibility
if i hosed people, i could have been an intl rep under Roach. But im my own man and financially very very well off. I barely put myself on my own ballots, one of which won mightedly. Thats how I got a job, not by being quiet. My ballot won.

At any rate, Credibility is lost, not over style, but over effing members. CB, and weez didnt understand my public campaign against united, which waz tremendously successful. It put an extra .75 in our pockets. However as I was a one man band, i couldnt outgun CB who knifed me and you and all rampers in the back by voting unanimously with his Sito pollyannas to strike down part time caps and strip United of great healthcare. Those are facts and those actions are now coming back to haunt us. CB said it wouldnt matter and weez said he was just concerned with his contract.
But they didnt understand industry data so now Parker is asking for equal treatmdnt.

So when I say that we have very stupid uneducated people in office, this is why. Prez is the excetion as he is sharp like Frankie O.

Moving forward, after some things were made painfully clear to Sito, look for a vote on an offer prior to September. In any vote, it will pass by 95% and our current lus health will be gone. Shame on Mr Baskett and other Sito lovers.

if i hosed people, i could have been an intl rep under Roach. But im my own man and financially very very well off. I barely put myself on my own ballots, one of which won mightedly. Thats how I got a job, not by being quiet. My ballot won.

At any rate, Credibility is lost, not over style, but over effing members. CB, and weez didnt understand my public campaign against united, which waz tremendously successful. It put an extra .75 in our pockets. However as I was a one man band, i couldnt outgun CB who knifed me and you and all rampers in the back by voting unanimously with his Sito pollyannas to strike down part time caps and strip United of great healthcare. Those are facts and those actions are now coming back to haunt us. CB said it wouldnt matter and weez said he was just concerned with his contract.
But they didnt understand industry data so now Parker is asking for equal treatmdnt.

So when I say that we have very stupid uneducated people in office, this is why. Prez is the excetion as he is sharp like Frankie O.

Moving forward, after some things were made painfully clear to Sito, look for a vote on an offer prior to September. In any vote, it will pass by 95% and our current lus health will be gone. Shame on Mr Baskett and other Sito lovers.

Actually “Fly” informed nothing to be concerned about PT at New AA. Deep breaths have been exhaled. The Weez has been calmed.

The Weez doesn’t work at United. Doesn’t have anything to do or really care about United (Nothing personal) The Weez doesn’t care about Delta, or SWA as The Weez doesn’t work for them either (Nothing personal again) The Weez isn’t in the IAM (Nothing personal to the IAM)

There will be no vote prior to September. Look for vote next May as “KOOK” has Sito cuffed and unable to put on Sportsjacket. Difficult eating Steak and Lobster wearing cuffs.

Last edited:
Another thing, as NYer and presumably Danker, established accountability finally, at least no more fake signatures or misrepresentations in updates anymore, things moved forward finally.
Admittedly, I was hoping the pollyannas would continue to kick the can but with NYer in there, that obviously will be harder to do.
I fully understand NYer wanting to bring some resolution for his members to vote on. Im just hoping against hope that a pollyanna on the iam side mans up and prevents our health from being subject to a vote.

Another thing, as NYer and presumably Danker, established accountability finally, at least no more fake signatures or misrepresentations in updates anymore, things moved forward finally.
Admittedly, I was hoping the pollyannas would continue to kick the can but with NYer in there, that obviously will be harder to do.
I fully understand NYer wanting to bring some resolution for his members to vote on. Im just hoping against hope that a pollyanna on the iam side mans up and prevents our health from being subject to a vote.

TN to NYer.

60A48962-8576-494C-97B2-9E0DBBA4A3FD.jpeg

The vote should come on two separate occasions, if there is a mutual agreement or if there is a Last Offer with the backdrop being Section 6. There are too little details to the current positions by the airline and presumably, there still could be enhancements reached before a possible Last Offer is pushed across the table.

The vote should come on two separate occasions, if there is a mutual agreement or if there is a Last Offer with the backdrop being Section 6. There are too little details to the current positions by the airline and presumably, there still could be enhancements reached before a possible Last Offer is pushed across the table.
thanks for the update. Much better than "Johnson doesnt know how to negotiate" or the most infamous "guaranteed ta by christmas" (Weez, sources which turned out fake).

There will be no vote until May of 2019 as Tim Nelson put the Hammerlock Chokehold down and cuffed Sito big time till the ballots can be counted. The entire IAM from Washington State to Maine all the way to Key West is on lockdown with the red warning lights spinning and Pollyanna’s are saving their dimes getting ready to blow town when Tim arrives next Season.

Kook be a comin soon.

9299AADA-7827-4F2A-8FD8-EE16246E2F49.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts